Bonus 15

200K reads?!?!

Coming Out the Closet

"Louis babe where are you?" Harry asks from the intercom. Louis puts his Loubotins on the display case.

"In my closet" Louis pushes the button on the wall. Harrys footsteps were heard from their bedroom and Louis waves across the second floor when Harry opens the bedroom door.

"What're you doing?" Harry asks he was clad in a white shirt and boxers a book under his arm. "I'm finishing putting up my shoes."

Harry looks around the pink lit room at the several show boxes that were yet to be opened. "Um okay" he says. "What're you doing?"

"Sudoko. I was lonely" he says "before you get started can you hand me an extension cord?"

Harry nods leaving the room and returning with the cord closing the door on the way inside.

"No no no don't.....close the door" Louis groans. There was no handle on the door yet because it still needed to be painted and there was no screwdriver in sight.

Harry pushes against the door a couple times. "Yeah it's locked" he says and Louis shakes his head. "No shit" he laughs.

"Call Oliver or Darcy to let us out"

"Sure where's your phone" Harry asks putting the Sudoko book on the suede couch. Louis who was kneeling on the floor presses his forhead against it.

"Don't tell me you left your phone in the room" he says. "Okay I'll just take a seat" he mutters sitting on the couch.

The kids were in school and it was ten so they had time to figure out how to get out of the closet. (Pun)

"Hey Siri!" Louis yells through the doorknob hole. "Text Olly!"

The phone which was across the house doesn't hear a thing and simply charges.

"Let me try" Harry says nudging Louis from the door hole. "Alexa!"

Harry tried to see if the black device downstairs had heard but of course not. "Alexa!"

The blue light shines. "Text Oliver"

"I'm sorry but you haven't set up contacts please do so and try again later"

Harry glances at Louis who is kneeling with crossed arms. "You never set up your contacts"

"To be fair I never imagined being stuck in a teenage girls dream closet"

*

"Harryyyy im bored" Louis says flopping onto the couch ruining the number 8 he was filling in sudoko.

He'd just finished putting his shoes away.

"Here" Harry rips a page from the book. "I don't know how to play sodoko" he says waving the paper.

"Sudoko. Why're you grumpy?" Harry says closing the book. "Have you forgotten where we are" says slapping Harrys hand from his knee.

Harry acts appalled and puts his hand back on Louis knee. It didn't take much for Louis to be entertained with slapping his partners hand.

"Can we go to the beach after we're out?" Louis asks using his index and middle finger to trail up Harrys arm.

"No" Harry shakes his head..

"I thought rich people did as they pleased" Louis asks sitting up onto his knees. "They do which explains why you're not going to the beach right now"

"Do you stay up thinking of your comebacks?" Louis asks with a chuckle. "Yeah when you sleep talk to me that's when I practice"

Louis furrows his brows with surprise "wow you're really good" he says sarcastically.

"Harry I'm seriously about to die from boredom" Louis says. "Can I do your makeup?". "Please"

Harry groans and when Louis skips to the closet vanity Harry kicks his legs childishly.

"Please go light on the mascara I don't want raccoon eyes" Harry says.

"This was $200 mascara I think raccoon eyes is the least of your concern." Louis says.

Harry lays on the couch putting the Sudoko book on the glass table.

"Are you looking for something neutral or more bold?" Louis asks digging through the drawers.

"...whatever you want love"

Louis returns with what he needs and sits with his knees on either side of Harry's hips

*

"When are you going to change your piecing?" Harry asks as Louis blows the eyelash glue.

"You can change it if you'd like I have some rings in here somewhere" he says putting the lash on Harry's eyelid. Louis was wearing a crop top and the green gem, which he wore cause Harrys eyes, was showing.

Harry also notices a light white line across his stomach. "After I had the twins the scar never left"

"Just means you've had children. Something that's way more painful than one would make it out to be" Harry says brushing his thumb across it.

"Done" Louis says pulling Harrys hair tie from his low bun. "You kinda look like a younger Anne" Louis chuckles grabbing the mirror.

Harrys eyes widen "I look amazing why didn't you do this sooner"

"I literally picked your drag name and Rudy is a drag stan" Louis scoffs with a laugh.

"To bad I cant sew or walk in heels" Harry shrugs and Louis has a devious grin. "Louis no"

"Yes" Louis says opening the bottom drawer where his "stripper shoes" were

"I can't even fit them" Harry says. Louis wore a size 5 whereas he wore an 11

"Yes you can they were given to me at a gay bar I kept them for this day" Louis reassures his hand holding the heels of the see through platforms.

When Louis said he was bored Harry didn't think he and Louis would be modeling for each other.

"Stand straight" Louis says from his spot on the edge of the couch. He had changed to clear platforms with a Burberry skirt and very tiny plaid jacket

"Do you think you can fit this?" Louis asks grabbing a crop top from the hanger.

Harry rolls his eyes pulling his shirt off to please his husband. "They tried to put me on the cover of Vogue" Harry says taking baby steps in the very tall shoes he wore.

"But my legs were too long"

Louis sat back in what he guessed was amazement or maybe it was bewilderment as his "stern" husband

"Do you guys not know how to answer your phone?" Olivers voice says from the first floor. "Oliver! Go get a screwdriver were locked in the closet!" Louis says

Moments later the door is opened and Oliver's face comforts to confusion and Rudy's to happiness.

"Mr.Styles!? Why didn't you tell me you were made up I could've brought a wig" Rudy says.