4.8

Update in honor of Louis new song/video

Chapter 58
Third

Louis and Harry were sat on the couch watching pretty woman. Louis legs were bent over Harrys his husband tracing his calf.

Louis leans his head back against the arm of the couch. "Bored love?" Harry glances at the clock.

Louis shakes his head before sneezing. "Bless you" Harry responds. Louis sneezes once more then another and another.

"Bless you" He says watching Louis nose twitch. "Why'd you do that?" Louis groans his urge to sneeze leaving.

Louis sits rubbing his nose to get rid of the pain. He sneezes once more. "I can't" Louis decides standing from the sofa.

Harry pauses the classic movie. Harry takes note of how Louis shivers when he sneezes, how his nose twitches, and how his eyes water.

This mans in love.

"And I can't take anything because I'm pregnant" Louis says glancing at Harry. Every bottle he reads recommended pregnant women/men not take it.

Harry digs in the cupboard finding nasal strips. He peels it back once Louis turned around he sticks it onto his bridge.

"Looks like I've got a nose job" Louis giggles looking into a silver pot on the stove. Harry and Louis return to their regularly scheduled program.

"Do you think Richard Gere is a sugar daddy?" Louis ponders absentmindedly. "Um let me call and ask him real quick" Harry jokes.

"Would you leave me for Richard Gere?" Harry asks. "Uh let me get back to you on that." Louis says, harry pinches his leg.

"He's like 70 I'd rather stay with you." He shrugs. "Is that a compliment?"

"Y-achoo-es" Louis says the nasal strip falling onto his lap. "This is going to be bad" he groans not wanting to be sick he's already gone through morning sickness.

*

Louis awoken by Harrys alarm clock the next morning. He can hardly breathe. "Harry" Louis groans.

He checks his phone on the nightstand but it wasn't ringing. The alarm clock.

Harry had went and bought an alarm clock because he complained his on his phone wasn't loud enough.

But apparently he still couldn't hear the damn thing.

Louis reaches over Harry pressing his hand against the button the thing still buzzes he yanks it out of the wall.

"Your temperament is short" Harry chuckles his voice slow and deep. "Why the hell didn't you turn it off"

"I'm sorry I'd just gotten up" harry says putting his arm around Louis waist. "I really don't feel good" Louis complains childishly, putting his hand on top of Harry's.

The couple lay still before harry stands. "Where're you going?" Louis mumbles with a yawn. Harry grabs the medical box in the bathroom cabinet taking out a thermometer.

"Open your mouth" he states and Louis shakes no. "Just lay back down with me"

"Do you want to get better or no?" Harry holds the white stick in front of Louis face. "I'll stick it in your bum hole then" Harry says pulling the duvet back.

"Harry! Cut it out" Louis laughs. "Then open your mouth" Harry says.

98.6 degrees

"No fever could just be the babies?" Harry shrugs. "Babies?"