4.22

Chapter 72
Third

"Who are you and where's my husband?" Louis says from the bathroom where he brushed his teeth

Harry chuckles turning onto his elbow. "I can't believe I actually went through with it" He says missing the feeling of flicking his hair from his shoulders.

"You look really young like 25 or something" Louis says returning to their bed. The room is quiet before Louis asks "Where did you go yesterday?"

"Rebecca called me back for a bit more castings. She wanted to see me in "raw acting" I would've been home right after my hair cut."

Louis of course has something sassy to say. "Raw acting" he hums. "Don't take it that way." Harry sighs pinching Louis thigh

"I'm not.... have the kids seen it?" Louis ask running his hands through the short hair. "Not yet I got home pretty late" Harry says closing his eyes.

"Im already missing it" Louis hums. "What am I supposed to pull on when we have sex"

Harry hovers over Louis. "It'll grow back" he says kissing him. "What'd you do with it?"

"I donated it" Harry hums kissing him once more before laying back beside Louis.

"Oh my god" Oliver says from the hallway. "Darcy call dad Louis had an infidelity" the two hear before they hear him running down the hallway.

Louis furrows his brows. "He probably didn't see your face"

Harry stifles his laugh. "Don't laugh go stop them" Louis chuckles and harry stands from the bed.

"Oliver Edward" Harry says going down the hallway. Louis checks the time and gets out of their bed as well and begins making it up.

"Dad what the hell?!" Darcy exclaims. "Oi watch your mouth"

Louis goes to Arlos room and wakes her up. Harry stands in the doorway and Arlo hides behind Louis.

"Who is that?" Louis chuckles. "Don't know" she shrugs putting her thumb in her mouth.

Which is surprising because any other person Louis or Harry would have to pry her away from

"Arlo you've forgotten your dad's face" Harry says pretending to cry. "Daddy!" She giggles running to him.

"Why cut?" She pouts. "Because of the movie remember"

*

Harry was upstairs with Louis as they got the boys ready for their doctors appointment.

"I thought they had appointments when they were three months" Harry says guiding Rowan's arm into his outfit.

"They do but I called my mum yesterday because Rowan kept coughing after his nap" Louis says. "So she said take them both for a check up" he shrugs.