5.5

Chapter 86
Third

Louis wakes up about an hour earlier than usual but it was due to Rowan standing up in his crib and mumbling 'Muh' I to the monitor mic.

Louis puts the device back on the stand before leaving the bed. Harrys monitor was off the hook meaning he must've had to check on the twins during the night and forgot to put it back on the charging station.

"Good morning" Louis coos at the smiling 11 month old. "Muh" He mutters around his thumb.

"Mummy" Louis hums swaying side to side as they look in the mirror on the wall. "Mu....mu"

"Mumu? That's not my name" Louis says making Rowan giggle. The giggling wakes Noah who is quick to roll over onto his stomach so he's looking a Louis upright rather than upside down.

"Good morning" Louis repeats brushing the brown hair on Noah's head. "Let's go check on daddy huh?" Louis says and Noah uses Louis hand to help himself up.

"Dada" Noah says excitedly. "Wow now you say dada?" Louis says with a chuckle before Louis puts an arm around him and carries the two down the hall.

"Mummy?" Arlos voice says from behind him. "You're awake too?" Louis gawks and kisses her cheek.

Arlo rubs her eye with a nod. "Mr. Suns up I'm up" she says cheerily

"What's the mr.sun song do you remember?" He asks holding his pinky out for her to take. His arms full, literally.

"Mr. sun sun, mister golden sun uh...." "please" Louis says.

"Oh yeah please shine down on me!" She says skipping a few steps ahead. "Good job" Louis low fives her and opens their bedroom door.

"Dada" Noah claps and Louis sits the twins on their bed then helps Arlo atop. "Good morning daddy" Arlo chirps her hands on Harry's side as she looks over at his sleeping face.

"Daddy?" She says slightly shaking him which causes Noah and Rowan to weakly do the same.

Louis stifles his laugh and records the three children. "Muma" Rowan fusses falling to his knees when Harry doesn't get up.

"Did you just say muma?" Louis mutters happily. "You finally said muma" he coos kissing his forhead.

"Wake up" Arlo says her small hands squeeze Harrys cheeks between them. "Roo said muma and Noah says dada" Arlo huffs knocking her knuckles against Harrys forehead.

"Five more minutes" Harry groans turning so he's facing them. Louis puts his phone down and Rowan and Noah pick at Harry's face.

"Ooooww" Harry groans when stubby fingers pull his hair but nonetheless after he groans the twins continue with laughter.

*

"You have work in like thirty minutes" Louis says to Harry whose putting the plates away. "I'm not going today"

"Yes you are because I have a plan for you to get out of this rut because Harry Incase you haven't noticed were all done with it" he says putting a hand on his hip.

"Can't I just go tomorrow" he asks. "No you're going today. We're going upstairs we're picking a suit were brushing our hair out teeth and washing our face and putting on cologne" Louis continues listing.

"We as in a collective?" "Don't change the subject" Louis points a finger at him.

"You need to get upstairs now" he demands and Harry begrudgingly marches upstairs.

"Now Arlo I need your expertise" Louis says holding one suit in one hand and the other in the other hand.

"Blue velvet or black glitter?" Louis asks wiggling both suits. "Dat one" she points to the black suit.