1.4

Chapter 4*
Third

Harry and Louis are eating breakfast well Harry is. Louis is preoccupied with his phone.

"It feels weird not to work" he says putting his phone on the table. "Your things are supposed to come in today by the way" Harry says rubbing Louis calf his legs were bent above Harrys lap.

Louis hadn't requested much considering Harry would've bought the upgraded version of it. He only asked for a necklace his mother gave him, gifts he had received from his siblings, and pictures.

"I've got a meeting to go to at noon" harry sighs. "You can't stay home?" Louis asks his foot grazing last Harry crotch.

Harry sighs. "Not today." He says and Louis tries one more time. "Please daddy" he tilts his head.

"That's not going to work" Harry fights back standing from the table. "I'll be home around six tonight I'll leave you with my card you can do whatever you want" Harry kisses his cheek.

Louis didn't want to do whatever he wanted he wanted to do whatever they wanted...together.

Louis groans picking up his plate. The clock read 11:27am, the upstairs shower started and the door closed quickly after.

It hadn't even been two weeks since they agreed to the relationship and Louis was already so attached.

Louis goes upstairs after putting the dishes in the sink. He lays on his stomach in the middle of the Cali King bed the soft white duvet pulling him deeper.

Louis sits and watches the first fifteen minutes of a movie then the bathroom door swings open, steam rising through the air.

Harry exits, a towel roughly drying his hair. "Ew I don't want to see your wet dick" Louis laughs covering his eyes.

Harry grimaces "I don't want to see your lumpy arse" Harry slaps the towel against Louis legging clad cheeks.

Louis rolls over onto his back. "My arse is not lumpy" he says with a raised finger. Harry pulls on some boxers.

"Hmm" Harry shrugs going into his closet. "At least it's real" he bites back rolling back into his stomach.

Harry gets dressed and Louis sadly watched. Upon leaving Harry kisses his forehead. "I will see you later" He pecks his lips pulling away when he knows Louis isn't.

"Bye daddy" Louis sighs Harry says his bye and goes down the staircase.

Once he hears the door close Louis groans. Hours go by and he finishes the movie standing to go downstairs.

Harrys house is really plain he thinks the sky high walls are bare and his furniture is all monotone.

There is a knock on the door. "Movers" the person says and he pulls it open. No one was allowed on Harry's floor unless they had advanced notice or were family.

"Are you Lewis Tomlinson" He says reading the name on his electronic scanner. "Louis Tomlinson" I correct

"Sorry...here are your things. Would you like us to set them up?" He asks and Louis politely says no.

The two men leave and Louis unpacks the three large boxes. It wasn't much but it was meaningful to him.

He puts the gold necklace with a moon around his neck it was a birthday gift from his mum she lived in another city with his siblings it was seldom when they got together

Louis puts a picture of him at graduation in Harry and his bedroom. Along with the picture he puts his graduation tassel and a small bear he had gotten from Fizzy. (I wrote this nearly months ago. May she Rest In Peace)

After decorating louis decides to go shopping not necessarily for clothing but for something to do.

To Papito🐸🍆
Where are your car keys?

Louis puts the weighted gold card in his small wallet which is clipped to his lanyard.

From Papito 🐸🍆
Where are you going?

Louis rolls his eyes with a sigh.

To Papito 🐸🍆
IRDK Just out

From Papito🐸🍆
Then take an Uber please 😁

To Papito🐸🍆
I'll find them myself

From Papito🐸🍆
Good Luck

Louis sat in the Uber on the way to the mall. He swooped Harrys card to give him a tip before thanking him and going inside.

*

Louis returned home with bags of anything and everything. One bag from candyland he figured Harry was an old crab who never ate candy.

He had stopped by Lush to get some things for their bathroom and Harrys guest bathrooms.

One bag was from a craft store it was filled with small canvases, brushes, and paint

Another was from Adam and Eve it was a pair of handcuffs which Louis was sure Harry already owns.

Louis gets settled on the living room floor he pushes the one button and the panel lifts revealing the tv.

There's a knock at the door and Louis huffs standing to his feet. "Who is it?" The Person on the other side doesn't hear he opens it.

"Ha-" The women starts but soon stops noticing Louis. "Oh who are you?" She looks him up and down.

"Um I should be asking you that don't you think?" Louis crosses his arms. "Forgive me where are my manners" she chuckles.

"I don't know but you need to find them"

"Is Harry home?" She asks. Louis decides to lie to see her intentions. "Yeah he's upstairs" she steps in the doorway and Louis stands in front of her.

"But He can't come down. You'll have to come back" he says closing the door. "No just tell him Cara stopped by. He knows who I am." She turns and pushes the elevator button.

Louis closes the door.

To Papito🐸🍆
Who the hell is Cara???

Do you want to delete this message?

[No]    >[Yes]