5.6

Chapter 87
Third

*a larry centric chapter*
And I'm tired of writing about the crisis so yeah that's over. And some smut with a punishment I low key missed when Louis would get in trouble

"This is choking me" Louis says immediately laughing after. Him and Harry were wearing the same shirt just big enough to fit them both.

"Why are my parents like this?" Oliver says he was on FaceTime with Rudy who was only 15 minutes away from his house.

"Louis stop laughing!" Harry says emitting a few giggles. "You're shaking" he says and Louis snorts and covers his mouth.

"I'm sorry I don't know why this is funny" he says and Harry hands him a tissue.

Louis found a video of two people making a cake well one person stood and the other used his hands.

They weren't going to make a cake but Louis wanted to wear the shirt together. And Harry lowkey did too.

"Can you walk with me?" Louis asks biting back his laughs. "Where to?" Harry asks immediately stepping forward which makes Louis stumble.

"The backyard....so you think we can jump on the trampoline like this" Louis asks and the two waddle our to the backyard.

"What's mum and dad doing?" Darcy asks from upstairs. "They're doing mom and dad stuff I don't know" Oliver sighs.

"Dad's going to pull his back out" she says when Harry unzips the trampoline door.

But nonetheless the adults climbed into the trampoline...well crawled because the two was unable to stand from laughter.

*

Harry and Louis sat in their backyard. Princess was placed in Louis lap, as he stroked the spotted skin.

"And you want to get rid of her" Louis says with a pout. "Look at that face" Louis coos holding Princess to Harry's face.

"Stop" Harry chuckles putting his hand to his face

"Stop" Harry chuckles putting his hand to his face. "She's so cute" Louis coos and Princess squeals

"I think we should buy some goats" Louis shrugs. "Absolutely not. We'll have a petting zoo."

"Exactly"

"Do you realize the amount of shit we'll have in our backyard like literal shit" Harry pinches his nose at the thought.

"We already have golf carts, a pool, trampoline, two pigs one of which is not a micro pig."

"Which is the one you bought" Louis says with a plastered smile. "My darling chanel is a micro pig" Louis says matter of factly pointing the pink pig a few feet away.

"We may as well move to the countryside"

Louis phone rings. The contact Avery popping up. Louis groans. "Don't answer"