4.29

Chapter 79
Third

*An Arlo centric chapter*

"Mummy! Mummy! Mummy!" Arlo voice rings through the hall.

"What're you doing?" Louis chuckles putting her on his hip. "Going to part now" She says.

Owen has texted Louis earlier asking if he could watch Olivia for a few hours while he was gone to a school event.

Louis Harry and their kids were already going to the park so why not. "We are going to the park and Olivia is coming over"

"Livy?!" She says excitedly. "Yeah Livy is coming. Find daddy and get your shoes on" Louis says and she skips out of the room.

Louis opens the nursery closet grabbing the car seats. Thankfully Harry left the stroller in the boot from the zoo so he wouldn't have to break it down.

Harry returns with Arlo setting her down on the floor. "He's going to throw a fit"Louis warns when Harry fiddles with the blanket from Noah's lap.

And of course Louis was right. "Hey hey hey" Harry whispers. "It's alright" Harry says tucking it back in the car seat.

"Someone acts just like mummy" Harry mumbles and Louis scoffs. "Don't scoff you nearly cried when I threw away that bear you had"

"That was my childhood bear of course I'm going to cry" Louis tries to defend himself as he puts the gray and blue baby bag on his back.

"You were 20" Harry chuckles. "I know and I still have it don't I" Louis says and Harry rolls his eyes.

"Yes you do" Harry laughs. The bear was tucked away in their closet but as long as it was there then Louis was peachy.

Ding dong

"Livy Livys here!" Arlo says jumping up and down. Louis grabs Rowan's car seat and Harry holds Noah's seat and Arlos hand.

*

Once at the park the adults sit at a picnic table the park was empty maybe because it was so early.

"What're you looking for?" Harry coos playing with Rowan's fingers. "Your building" Louis mutters.

"No I was talking to Rowan" Harry says with a faint chuckle. "But my building is right there" Harry points into the distance his eyes squint.

Louis wonders how he could even see it considering he needs glasses to read. The corner of the s pokes out from behind the trees.

Noah was still napping in the baby stroller the hood over him to shield the morning sun. "Owen looks really young" Harry speaks up, his daughter and Olivia were taking turns on the slide.

"He's seventeen" Louis says.

"Seventeen with two kids? I couldn't imagine being a grand dad right now if Darcy and Oliver had children which they won't" Harry shrugs rocking Rowan back to sleep.

"I know...we still have our own babies." Louis says rubbing Rowan's cheek. "Do you think he knows Oliver and Darcy?" Harry asks and Louis shrugs.

Harry returns Rowan to the stroller. Putting his arm around Louis shoulders. "Oh my god that's a lot of grandchildren" Louis says thinking about what Harry previously said which makes Harry laugh.

"If everyone has one kid then that's five grandchildren or what if they all have twins then that's ten or what I-" Louis says and Harry stops him.

"Louis I have a 9 year old brother in law if that's not just a little bit unnerving" "and my mom has a 36 year old son in law" Louis jokes.

Arlo and Olivia come over to the table Arlo slipping and scraping her knee on the blacktop.