4.23

Chapter 73
Third

"Oliver you're going to get a concussion" Darcy laughs aloud as her twin brother does backflips on the living room floor.

"Why are you doing that?" Harry chuckles. "I'm trying to go viral" he grunts before landing hard on his stomach. "Oof" he mutters before laughing at himself.

*achoo* Arlo sneezes. "Bless you" Darcy comments. *achoo* she sneezes once more.

"You okay?" Louis asks and she shakes her head no. "What's wrong?"

"No feel good" she mumbles. Oh please don't be sick Louis thinks.

"Do you want me to get the thermometer?" Harry asks standing from the couch. "Yeah it's in the nursery"

Harry goes up the stairs quietly digging in the drawers as to not wake up the twins.

Arlo rubs her nose against Louis arm. "Gee thanks love" Louis chuckles rubbing her back.

"How'd she get sick so fast?" Oliver asks. "Probably when we went to the clinic. She could've caught something then" Louis shrugs.

Arlo was playing with Owens daughter so she could've easily been sick and him not know. After all it was the infant for the checkup. 

Harry hands Louis the thermometer, "Thank you".

Harrys phone rings in the kitchen and Darcy returns to Harry with it. "It's Fionn" he sighs

"Whose Fionn?" Louis asks reading the temperature. 104.4 °F.

"My partner in the movie" he answers the call and goes to the kitchen medicine cabinet.

Oliver looks at Louis before looking away. He knows Louis would've flipped if they weren't in the room.

"I've brought some immune boosters" he says the phone propped between his ear and shoulder.

"No I was talking to my husband" Harry says shaking the sippy cup. "Five works" Harry looks at his phone it was just 3:40.

"Oliver Darcy can you go to your rooms?" Louis asks pulling the blanket over Arlo as he stands from the couch.

"What happens at five o'clock?" Louis asks leaning against the kitchen door. "I have to go for an interview with Fionn, only for about an hour" he shrugs.

"You're going to leave and we've found out our daughter is running a fever"

"Loui-" "Don't Louis me" He says flicking Harrys hand away from his grasp. "You can't honestly be mad right now" Harry scoffs.

"How can I not, you run off at the wrong times. Just last night you completely forgot Rowan couldn't sleep on his back and what do you do you lay him on his back" Louis says.

"It's not that I forgot it's jus-"

Louis puts a finger behind his ear. "Just what and when we wake up to our son unresponsive then just what?"

Harry scratches his neck before rubbing his eyes. "Look I'm sorry I'm absentminded I thought I was helping you the best I could......but I've got to go I promise I will make it up to you if she's not feeling well by the time I'm done I'll take her to the doctors."

Louis rolls his eyes dodging Harrys kiss but harry comes back planting one on his cheek.

*

Harry didn't come home at 6 like he said. He didn't call Louis to ask what medicine was best. And he didn't make it up to him.