Bonus 4

The Sike Proposal

"Good morning" Harry yawns squeezing Louis's waist. "Good morning" Louis hums having been awake already.

"Where are you going," Harry asks when Louis pulls his arm away.

"I have to pee your arm was on my bladder all night," Louis says standing from the bed Harry's sweatshirt coming to his knees.

"Hurry up" Harry groans missing his partner's warmth. Louis does his business returning to the California King.

"Help me" he chuckles he couldn't help he was only 5'3 and he bed was near to his chest.

Harry helps Louis wrapping an arm around his lower bum. L"I knew you'd do that...you're cheeky" Louis chuckles kissing Harry.

"Where's your stool," Harry asks, Louis nearly burrowing beside his boyfriend. "I don't know" he shrugs.

"You don't know or you're too lazy to look for it?" Harry asks kissing his forehead. "Both" Louis chuckles.

"Are we going to cuddle all day....because I'm up for it" Louis mumbles tracing the laurel on Harry's waist. "If you'd like too...I had something planned for us actually" Harry says and Louis hums.

"Something like?"

"I can't tell you. Just have on a nice outfit by 8 tonight" Harry says and Louis's mind immediately goes to the proposal and of course he gets his feelings in the way.

"Ugh, you should've waited now I can't wait" He groans. "Just forget I said anything" Harry laughs. "I can't I need to get my nails done," he says bolting forward only for Harry to pull him back by his waist.

"Harry Cmon"

"Harry nothing...wait till later it's too early," he says childishly. "Alright only because I love you....now go make breakfast"

*

"Baby where are you?" Harry asks buttoning his shirt.

"I'm putting my shoes on," Louis says from the bench at the end of their bed the black laces twinning around his calves.

To say Louis was excited was to say the least he was both anxious and ecstatic. "Where are we going?"

"I can't tell you...I can say you look gorgeous as always" Harry smirks and Louis pecks his lips. "You look sharp as well" Louis plucks a string from his shoulder.

Harry holds Louis hand as they leave the penthouse. Harry pats his pockets as if he's missing something.

"I'll be back I left something upstairs." He says starting the car before dashing off. The ring it's the ring it's got to be the ring Louis thinks.

"Alright you ready?" Harry says returning to the car and Louis nods.

Before long they're outside The 75 a three Michelin star restaurant. Harry gives the vallet the keys to the jet black vehicle. Before opening the door for Louis maybe checking him out as he walked in but of course Louis didn't see.

"It's so pretty" Louis says glancing at the ceiling of the fancy restaurant. "I know right" Harry says not bothering to look at the ceiling he only saw Louis.

"Ah Mr.Styles pleasure to have your presence here today I will escort you to your table" a host says and Harry holds Louis close as they walk through the dim restaurant.

Harry and Louis turn a corner and there was an applause and 'surprise' from the table of people.

Louis hand is against his heart. And Harry claps along. "What's this for?" He smiles. "Alessandro has agreed to have your design in his showcase this season figured I'd surprise you" Harry shrugs.