5.8

Chapter 89
Louis

My shift was over, finally. I open my table drawer to put away my drawing supplies when there's yet again another box.

From Samuel
Lets be honest you stood me up. But there's always time for a cuppa. Right?

I roll my eyes taking the box out and opening it revealing the packages of tea. "Hey Amber?" I put my headphone in my ear.

"Is Samuel in the building at the moment?" I was going to return the purse today.

"Okay no reason thanks" he wasn't scheduled for today.

Bing

HAZZA 💞💍
When are you coming home, I'm bored!😩

That's my husband

I quickly shoot a text back and grab the two boxes. I lock my office door double checking to see if it was locked before heading out the front lobby.

*

"Mummy home mummy home!" Arlo can be heard from inside the house. "Alright let me open the door" Harry says and shortly after the doors opened.

"Mummy you home!" Arlo exclaims. "Hi love" I kiss her cheek. "Do you need help?" Harry asks kissing my lips quickly.

"It's just those gifts from Samuel" I sigh holding Arlo's hand. "More? Does he not think single men are attractive?" Harry says opening the newer box.

"I quite like that gift actually. But I'm too superstitious about it being drugged" I chuckle. "Okay so my narcissistic trait is kicking in. Would you like me to buy you the same set?" Harry says sweetly with a plastered smile.

"And I'm not doing it because someone else did I'm doing it because I love you" Harry says holding my hands. "I love mummy too" Arlo says

"Then don't tell me just do it" I shrug. "Now it seems like your doing it cause Samuel did" I hum picking a stray hair from his white shirt.

He scoffs "totally not" he says holding a hand up. I shake my head "I'm exhausted and I still have to pack for our trip tomorrow" I groan closing the door.

"Don't worry I've already packed for you" Harry nudges me towards the couch. "Now that's love."

"I try" he says proudly. "Where's Oliver and Darcy?" I ask usually they'd be downstairs.

"Oliver is over Rudy's and Darcy is over Marinas. They're getting dropped off tomorrow at the pad" Harry says rubbing my shoulders.

"And Noah and Rowan?" I ask practically melting in Harry's hands. "They're upstairs asleep"

"Wow you got them to go to sleep?" I say amazed because Harry usually has a hard time getting the twins to sleep usually I had to double duty with them.

"Yeah it took some time but a couple videos of you later and they were fast asleep." He kisses my cheek.

"Only one left is Arlo. And us I suppose" he says and I put my hands atop his. "Yes ma'am?" She says hearing her name.

"It's bed time ma'am" Harry points a finger at her. "No ma'am" she shakes her head. "You've got five minutes ma'am"

She looks at the clock under the tv as if she can read the time.

"I'm going to change" I hum with a yawn. "Mummy no" Arlo pouts. "Where you going?"

"To change" I laugh. "Otay hurry ma'am" she says clambering onto the couch next to Harry.