3.8

So I'm back at university after a month of Christmas/winter break I cried my eyes out coming back because I miss my pets and my first semester (AKA last semester) was extremely tough for me having to deal with depression and not feeling my best for a WHOLE semester I just hope this semester is better and the years to come

Chapter 47*
Third

Months pasted and Louis and Harry were becoming overwhelmed with all their upcoming plans.

One being Harry had court soon for getting the twins custody.

Then they had to get married. It's been two months since Harry proposed and they planned the wedding a year away so they had only ten months

Louis insisted they just go to city hall it'd be less stressful but Harry said he wanted to have an elaborate wedding.

On top of that Arlo was turning one in three weeks and Louis and Harry were wanting to have another child once she was around 16 months.

If they had another child they'd have to move and that's the issue being pressed now.

"Did you see those houses I sent you" Louis asks he was in their office having just finished a training session.

Harry sighs tugging off his suit jacket. "No I didn't get the chance" his sighs annoyed.

Louis raises his brows "okay" he says sarcastically and clicks away at his computer.

Harry sits down at his side of the desk. Louis stands from the desk and exits the room.

Harry rolls his eyes and Louis closes the door.

"Arlo do you want to go with me to pick up your brother and sister?" Louis asks his daughter who was walking around in her play pen.

"Brother and sissy?!" She exclaims excitedly. "Yeah they're getting out of school soon." Louis says helping her over the barrier.

"Can you put on your shoes for me?" Louis says picking up her brown sandals. Arlo sits on the floor concentrating on the elastic strap.

Louis puts his keys in his pocket and holds Arlos hands before going to the elevator.

Once at their middle school the twins get in Louis car. "Arlo!" The twin both day kissing her cheeks Darcy on the right Oliver on the left.

"Where's Dad?" Oliver asks seeing the passenger seat empty. "He's in the office."

"Oh well can we go to chick fil a?" He asks knowing if Harry were there he'd say no. "Sure Oliver" Louis says wanting to kill time cause he knew Harry was probably upset.

*

"I'm gonna get you" Louis says chasing Arlo around their bedroom. He'd just given her a bath after she decided to spill lemonade all over herself.

Arlo squeals running down the hallway to Harry's office. "Daddy help" she says pushing the office door open.

Louis chuckles and throws her pants onto the bed. "Hang on Arlo" he says and she rocks on her toes pushing her blonde curls from her forehead.

She pokes out her bottom lips with a huff. "What you doing?" She asks and Harry puts his hand on her back rubbing it softly. She was sure he wasn't listening.

Arlo grows impatient at her father not talking to her and leaves the room. "What happened?" Louis says seeing his daughter rub her eyes.

Arlo sniffles her face was growing red. "Daddy" she mutters and Louis pulls her hands from her eyes.

"Not ta-talking" she hiccups. Louis puts Arlo in his lap. He could tell what she meant and didn't want to explode in front of her.

"He's going in time out" Louis says pressing a kiss to her forehead. Arlo sadly giggles.

After calming Arlo down Louis calls Darcy and Oliver to keep her company. Harry had gone downstairs a file of papers in his arm.

"Are you okay?" Louis asks his arms crossed. Harry nods smacking his lips. "Yep"

Louis rolls his eyes. "Then why're you so aggro? Was it something I did?" He asks with a hand to his chest.

"No louis just too much right now it's stressing me out" Harry says throwing the file down on the table.

"Well did you have to ignore our daughter"

Harry scoffs "I didn't ignore her. thank you"

"Harry she was trying to talk to you!" Louis says louder his hands coming down against his thighs. "She told me and you basically ignored her."

"Louis the one time in my life I screw up!" Harry says standing from the table.

"It's not your first time Harry!" Louis spits. "So if you want to go there than we can"

"She wanted you to talk to her you hadn't said hardly a word to her all day. Even Darcy and Oliver"

Louis leaves Harry not wanting to continue and goes up the staircase.

"Are you and dad fighting?" Oliver asks from the bed. Louis shakes his head. "We're having a disagreement"

The three slide over giving Louis space in the bed. Arlo of course climbs over Oliver and into Louis lap.

*

Louis had put the kids to bed well really Arlo. Darcy and Oliver fell asleep doing homework.

"Mummy, daddy mad at me?" She asks grabbing her rabbit stuffed animal and climbing into her little bed.

"No he's not mad at you" Louis reassures. "Just...tired" he nods pulling her blanket over her.

Arlo yawns and Louis turns on her night light. "Goodnight I love you" Louis kisses her forehead.

Louis returns to their bedroom Harry was on the phone in his office. He just goes to their bedroom and gets in the shower.

Once he's out Harry steps in the bathroom he's just got on boxers his hair pulled back.

Louis puts a towel around him and steps out. "What?" He asks quietly looking at Harry through their large bathroom mirror.

"I bought the house on Fifth Avenue. We have an open house Monday"

"Before or after Caras birthday dinner?" Louis asks knowing Harry forgot. Harry puts his hands behind his head before sighing. "It's after her dinner" he states his gaze still on the ceiling.

"Do you actually want to go?" Harry asks his hands lazily falling to his sides. Louis rolls his eyes. "Do you think I want to go?"

"I hate your ex wife...with a passion no matter how many times she plays nice in front of you" Louis pulls on his shirt. Harry chuckles to himself.

"And I'm still young so I'm not afraid to take her there if I have to" Louis forces a quick smile and goes past Harry.

"What's up with the "mean girl" attitude?" Harry asks climbing into their bed. "Just...annoyed I should say with the way things have been lately and I really don't need Caras snarky commentary" louis throw his clothes down the laundry chute.

"Well I'm sorry for any annoyance I've caused you" harry puts on his glasses. "But I think you hate Cara cause she's just like you" Harry shrugs.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Louis furrows his brow. "Not like that I'm just saying you two clash but you're so much alike that makes you hate each other"

"Hm well why didn't you stay with her....since were basically the same" Louis clasps his hands together. Harry shakes his head and reads the mail on his nightstand.

Harry decided the fire can't burn without fuel so he just stays quiet. Louis hates this method but climbs into bed regardless and lays on his side.

Not the half his side tbut in the middle
Not somewhat on Harry's side

Just the left side closest to his nightstand.

*
AN - WTF man y'all just got engaged 😁