6.3

Chapter 95
Third
Remember this is rated M for Mature Harry will be more dominant
Also the song 🙃

Harry and Louis just finished dinner and were on their way back to their house. "Harry it's raining" Louis giggles, he'd drank a few drinks while at dinner but he wasn't pissed drunk where he couldn't decipher things.

"Hang on Hang on" Harry grabs the back of Louis jeans using his other hand to unlock the car.

Harry buckles Louis in his seat, well he watches Louis miss the lock hole a few times then clicks it into place.

"The storm came from no where" Harry says to himself then backs out of the restaurant parking lot.

Harry gets onto the highway spotting the traffic jam. "That sucks" Louis hums "like me. I suck dick" He chuckles and unbuckles his seat belt and kicks his heels off then tugs off his pants.

"Louis Wait till we get home" "but it's almost midnight it won't be our anniversary anymore." He huffs.

"And I can't keep the secret any longer" he tugs his shirt over his head reveling the nude lingerie.

"God you look amazing" Harry groans. "I know that but look at my belly" Louis pushes the mirror down a faint light shining on the sparkly gem.

Harry glances back to the road then to louis stomach. "When did you get that?" Harry says feeling his pants tighten.

"Friday. I was scared you'd find out" Louis hums then he reaches over the console to rub the outline of Harry's member.

Harry sighs. "We're going to be jammed for a while daddy" Louis teases his elbow against the compartment between the seats his other hand works circles around the bulge against Harrys leg.

Harry rests his head against the seat the entire road was blocked. "You never say no to me" Louis unbuttons Harrys slacks before unzipping them.

"I know that's how you get what you want" Harry says rubbing his fingers through Louis hair.

Louis strokes Harry very slowly his thumb circles the slick tip. Harry lets in a sharp breath adjusting himself in the seat.

Louis hums around Harrys member pushing himself to where his fist was before pulling off.

Rain pelts against the car windows. "It's always our anniversary daddy" Louis bottom lip tucks between his teeth

Louis frowns at the traffic but nonetheless continues bobbing his head. "Just like that" Harry moans his hand in Louis hair.

Louis licks the under side, his eyes teary from the few drinks he had. Harry leans back against the seat with a sigh as Louis gives him a proper blowjob.

That was until flashing lights. "Shit" Harry mumbles pulling off the interstate.

Harry grabs his jacket throwing it over his lap, putting Louis hoodie over his nearly naked body.

The officer knocks on the window. Harry clicks the button rain drops fall into the car.

"Can I help you officer?"

"You know your low lights aren't on? Having top beams while driving in the rain can cause other drivers to have a hard time seeing" he says clicking his pen.

"Oh I'm sorry officer we're just ready to get home" Harry says and the officer glances at Louis whose bare legs are seen under the hoodie.

"Alright give me a sec....I got a 2044 code C" he says walking away. "You're getting a ticket daddy" Louis says looking back at the flashing lights.