3.3

Chapter 42*
Louis

"Dad do we have to go? I don't want to go back to Caras" Oliver says slouching at the bar.

"Do not call your mother that" Harry reprimands him. "You call Louis by his name" he rolls his eyes.

Harry was standing next to me. Watching his coffee cup fill. "That's different." Darcy says sitting next to Oliver.

"Besides you don't hear Louis calling dad, dad, or when he talks to Arlo, daddy?" Darcy shrugs. Both me and Harrys eyes go wide.

"Oh yeah that would be

"Oh yeah that would be....gross" Oliver grimaces. "Okay what would you two like for breakfast" I change the topic.

"Cereal" they say in unison. "But I really don't want to go back home. It's not fun there"

Harry puts his coffee cup down. "Why isn't it fun? It's the same here innit?" He says leaning against the counter.

"Darcy goes to her friend house and I have to stay home" he says sadly.

"I can't help I'm popular" Darcy places a hand to her chest she'd gotten the prideful trait from Cara.

I put the bowl in front of them and hand them spoon. "Darcy that's not nice" Harry sighs. I hum interjecting.

"Well Oliver I wasn't popular in school at all. But I turned out just fine." I shrug. "But you have Dad I just have Darcy."

"And Arlo" I add in. "But Arlo lives here with you guys why can't we live here" he stirs his spoon in the bowl of cereal.

"Yeah mum is always too busy for us" Darcy says with milk dripping from her chin. Harry rips a paper towel from the holder.

"What do you mean?" Harry asks at this point concerned. "Well she has a boyfriend now. They spend all day together" Darcy wipes her chin.

"And Darcy leaves me alone." Oliver says sadly and my heart breaks for him. Harry sighs. "I tell you what you've got two weeks left of school the last week is the weekend you come here."

"You could just stay the whole summer here!" I say excitedly. "Well thanks for beating me to the punch" Harry chuckles.

*

"Arlo!" The Twins exclaim once I open the front door. "Alright calm down" I laugh letting my mother in.

"I get to hold her first" Harry pushes the twins slightly back before taking Arlo from my mother. "Hey Jay" he adds with a kiss to her cheek.

"Wow Louis I didn't know you had four children" She jokes. "Yeah me either" we go into the kitchen.

"Would you like tea?" She nods her head. "It's my turn" Oliver says jumping up to reach Arlo.

"How was she?"

"She was good. She's got some powerful lungs as well." She hums. "But the kids really enjoyed her company especially Doris"

I can hear Arlo growing upset from being handed around. I hand my mother her teacup before pulling a bottle from the fridge shelf.

"I never thought my baby would have a baby" my mother says. "Mum please don't make me cry" I turn on the bottle warmer.

"I'm not it's just heart warming. You used to tell me you never wanted to be in a relationship. Always single"

It was true after years of being single I'd never wanted a boyfriend but that all changed with one package delivery.

"Mum! Dad's not sharing" Darcy stomps into the kitchen. "Well tell him I said to give you a turn." I take the bottle out of the warmer handing it to her.

"Do you want more?" Mum asks. "We want four. I think once Arlo is 10 months we'll try for another" I nod.

"Before Harry can't make anymore" I chuckle.

"Dad mum said I have a turn" Darcy whines from the living room.

"I don't think I could keep up with Arlo and another baby so we've decided to wait I while"

Harry comes in the kitchen moments later. "Harry hows the business going?" My mother makes small talk.

"It's going. We're in the process of expansion"

I leave the kitchen and go to the living room with the kids.

*

"You look lovely" harry says once I arrive home from a training session. "I appreciate your sweet talk but I'm too exhausted for sex" I say flopping on the couch.

He snaps his finger "darn" he laughs. "I wanted to play" he says referring to the black leggings I was wearing.

They were nearly bursting at the seams from my baby weight but I refused to buy larger clothing I had already spent enough when I was pregnant.

"Public Relations Self Design" I say matter of factly. "That's too long of a name" he sighs playfully kissing my cheek.

Harry presses the home button on his phone to check the time. "Oh the twins wanted me to tell you goodnight since they'd be gone once you came home." He says.

His lock screen was the twins and his home screen was Arlo.

I lean my elbow against the back of the couch. "I think you should try for full custody".

Harry shakes his head no "Id rather not do that. I don't want to take them from Cara she's their mother."

I sigh. "Im just saying. Darcy said she leaves them home alone they're only ten god forbid someone breaks in." I scoff.

"And Darcy goes to her friend house. She walks to her friend house alone and poor Oliver stays by himself"

Harry huffs loudly. "I'll hire someone to watch them. Even if I went to court it'd take months and they'd still have to stay with her till it's settled"

"I know how it works, before my dad died I was in his custody" I shake my head.

"Okay then you'd know how long it took till your mother had custody of you." He types away at his phone to distract himself from the topic.

"I was just saying...the twins hate that Arlo is with us and they're not" I shrug and stand from the couch. "If I were you I'd get custody of Arlo"

Harry stands as well and goes to the kitchen and I go upstairs to our bedroom.

"Hello baby girl" I whisper to Arlo whose watching the mobile spin above her. It was just now 10 usually she was fast asleep.

"Why're you still up?" I say lifting her out of the crib. She makes busy playing with the bracelet on my wrist.

"You're so adorable" I brush her curls from her forehead. After walking around and humming to her she drifts asleep.

I change out of my clothes and into my pajamas. Figured Harry would cool down and be up later.

Sometimes he was a real hot head for no reason. And sometimes he acted 19 and I acted 34.