4.1

Chapter 51*
Harry

🥀 Part Four

(This is their new house I will change it again later 😂 cause I found a better one but it used to be Harrys house irl)

"Last one Keep it or Throw it" I ask holding up a pair of Louis shoes. Today was the last day of moving, we saved the closet for last.

Louis was laying in bed his phone in hand. He's scheduling his dress fitting or I'd say he's lazy.

"Keep" He says pointing to the large stack of shoes. The Take pile had probably 5 pairs of shoes whereas the keep had hundreds.

"Louis there's no way you're keeping all these. We're going back through" I say picking up the same pair.

"Why do you want to keep these? You hardly wear them." I insist. "Those were the first shoes I bought with my first allowance. They're sentimental" he pouts.

I roll my eyes throwing them into a moving box.  "These Alexander's still have the tag"

Louis dramatically drops his arms to his sides they thud against the mattress. "The attitude isn't helping either" I add.

"Fine I'll donate them." He agrees. Louis keeps about 50 pairs of shoes and decides to give the rest.

"Now your suits." He says happily and carries stacks of suits on hangers. "Hey hey watch the detailing" I say when he piles them atop one another.

Louis finds one with a tag "Hmm a tag? Keep it? Throw it?" He smirks.

"Keep it thats for the Met Gala next year." I say laying it to the side. "This one?"

"I'm not a fan of the print but I do like this suit on you" He says tapping his finger against his lip.

"Keep"

We continue this was easier for me then it was for Louis. "Oh I love this one" he says holding it to his chest.

It's a gingham blazer and slacks. 

"We have to keep it" he says and I pursed my lips

"Do we really?" I ask and he nods. "This ones my favorite. I say we keep" he declares putting it in the pile.

Truth is I hated that suit. But if louis liked it I would leave it in the back of the closet to collect dust just to say we kept it.

*

"Okay everything is loaded up" I say to myself looking around the empty living room. The only thing that's left is the house key hooked to the wall.

"Louis love you ready?" I say unhooking it from the wall. Louis comes down the stairs his face was tinted red.

"Were you crying?" I ask knowing the answer. "I'm sorry" he laughs sadly. "I'm going to miss this place"

I put my arms on his shoulders pulling him to my chest. "I know. Me too"

{insert flashback montage}

"But this isn't like the movies we can't cancel everything and move back in" Louis says with a sniffle.

I brush my thumbs under his eyes. "But we'll make new memories at our new house" I kiss his forehead.

"What'll happen to your pent house?" He asks. "Our penthouse. I'll probably turn it into a room" I close the door behind us and lock it leaving the key in the mailbox.

"And the H button" Louis groans, tears starting to form. "Louis it's okay I'll buy a button for you" I chuckle swaying him side to side.

"I'm the one who wanted to move and now I can't stop crying" he pouts. The elevator door opens and we leave the building.

Thankfully all our cars have been moved to the new place or else that'd make Louis even more sad because we have to keep returning.

*

"I'm tired" I mumble dropping the last box on the floor. I go up the staircase Louis was helping the movers set up our room. We'd work on the twins later seeing as it was nearly midnight.

"Left left left perfect" Louis says as they hang a decorative mirror above the bed. "Alright boss we're finished with the masters and the living room"

"Okay come back tomorrow around noon" I reply. The mover clears his throat rubbing his fingers together.

I pull out my wallet handing him a $50. "Thanks boss" the three return downstairs and out the door.

"Ooh it's so pretty" Louis hums looking out the window. "It's pretty late" I add with a yawn.

"Shower?" Louis suggest and I lazily nod. I take of my shirt leaving it on the floor and tug off my pants.

Louis goes to the bathroom to start the shower. "We have three out of four things done only things left is to get married" he hums lacing his fingers with mine.

"When are you going for your fitting?" I ask and he takes off his shirt. "Two weeks. Next next Friday"

"Only three more months till we say I do" I hum. "I know hopefully I've lost weight for my dresses."

"All your weight is back here" I squeeze his bum  "I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or insult" he says putting his arms around my neck.

"That's a compliment" I chuckle pressing a kiss to his forehead. "People pay for an arse like yours"

"Then when they get older their implants deflate" I shrug and Louis brows knit together. "Um not sure if that happens and I never thought we'd discuss this" Louis pulls away taking off his leggings.

"That's what Dr.Brewer says" I shrug.

*

Short chapter but the wedding will be next and it may be short as well

But there is a mini chapter after the wedding to describe it in details