4.2

Chapter 52*
Third

"We have to put on your pretty dress" Louis says happily hoping Arlo would loose the mood she had

"No Mummy tired" she whines shaking her legs impatiently. Louis sighs. "I'll help her" Jay says taking the blue flower girl dress. "You worry about what you need to do okay?"

"Thanks" Louis says. Lottie and his siblings occupied the hotel bath room. Harry and his groomsmen were across the hall.

There was a knock on the door Louis checked the peep hole to make sure it wasn't Harry. Instead it was Anne.

"Hi Anne" Louis ushers her in before closing the door. "Louis why aren't your dressed?" The sixty year old woman asks.

"We're blocked in the bathroom" he nods towards the bathroom of girls.

"Hows Harry?" Louis asks wishing he could see his soon to be husband. "He's nervous. Liam's forgot his cuff links so he had to make a run out."

"I came to bring you this" Anne says taking a blue necklace from her purse. "We could never find something blue" she hands Louis the blue ornamented necklace.

"My husband bought it for our wedding. I didn't give it to Cara because well I knew that wouldn't last" she chuckles. "Thank you Anne" Louis asks hugging her.

"Call me mum"

*

"Where are the rings?" Harry asks patting his pockets. "Ernest have you seen them?"

"No Harry" he says he was the ring bearer for the event. Harry hadn't even handed them to him yet.

"Harry they're on the bar. Calm down mate" Liam says holding his shoulder. "Sorry it's gotta be perfect. I'm about to marry the love of my life, my best friend" Harry brushes his hair back.

Harrys groomsmen were people he worked with Louis knew Liam the most besides Charlie. The other three, Lukas, Aiden and Scott had met Harry around eight months ago on a project.

"Harry darling are you ready?" Lottie says knocking on the door. Harry takes a deep breath handing the box of rings to Ernest.

"Yeah I'm ready."

Harry leaves the hotel room meeting Lottie in the hallway. "You look wonderful" Harry says giving her a hug.

"Thank you as do you" She said picking a stray hair from Harrys shoulder. "But go go Louis finishing up" She ushers him and his company out of the hotel luckily the venue was right down the road.

"alright lets go " Liam says opening the back seat for Ernest to get into the red jeep. Liam gets in the front starting the car.

"Dad. congratulations" Oliver says from the backseat. "Thank you Oliver. You're going to be a great bestman" Harry says kissing his forehead.