1.10

In honor of the MET Gala : CAMP
An almost 2K worded chapter

Chapter 10 *
Third

Louis awaited for Harry to get done with his Skype call. Once they got home Harry reminded Louis of the meeting he missed and went straight to finish it.

Louis kneeled at the end of the bed he kept his lingerie in a drawer under the bed.

Harry calls it his "orgasmic lingerie" there were two sets one white one deep blue they came with duster robes but he decided against it and grabs the blue set.

"Yeah I've added the imported wine to the list but I've got to rearrange the menu a little" Harry says Louis peeks in the doorway his boyfriend looks up and is at a lost for words.

"Well it's imported from...Mr.Styles are you following?" The man on the other end asks. "Yeah I thought I heard a knock at the door."

Harry looks back at the screen ignoring Louis. "Well you had better check to make sure. I'd hate to finalize these results and you be robbed or even worse" the man laughs but it soon turns to coughing.

Louis pushes his body from the door frame but still keeps his grip.

Harry pauses the Skype and stands from the desk. "Louis I suggest you stop" Harry warns.

"Why daddy you don't want to..play with me?" He stands on his toes to kiss him but Harry only puts his hand under his chin.

This thumb and index finger pressed against his cheeks. "Cut it out" Harry let's go and returns to his desk.

"Okay Mr.Oakley" Harry starts. Louis smacks his lips but he doesn't leave. Harry ignores him and pays attention to what the man says.

Louis gets down on the floor when Harrys turned away and crawls under his work desk.

Harry scoots his chair in Louis moves back he's thankful Harry decided not to get the clear top desk though that may have been even more...arousing.

"Tomorrow I am not at the restaurant." Harry says and Louis puts his hand on Harry's thigh causing him to jump.

Harry peeks under the desk and spots Louis hair. You're in so much trouble he thinks.

Louis hums tucking his lip between his teeth his faux nail trailing down the outline of Harry's cock in his pants.

Harry responds immediately Louis feels the material of his pants stretch. Louis doesn't give him a blowjob he figures he'd do that in their room.

He just palms Harry and rubs his thumb back and forth across the tip through the fabric. "Oh my god" harry mumbles under his breath his right leg slightly bouncing.

"Tomorrow at 9?" Harry asks for clarification. "Yeah at the bar on tenth see you then"

"Thanks Mr.Oakley" the Skype ends and Harry pushes his chair back. "Get up" he orders standing from the office chair.

Louis crawls from under the desk. "You really pushed my buttons Princess" Harry says and puts his hand on Louis back as he nudged him to their room.

"I wanted to make you feel good" Louis scoffs and Harry grabs his waist. "Jump" He mumbles and Louis complies.

Harry puts Louis down on the bed but he doesn't touch him.

"Do you know what you've done wrong?" Harry says pulling off his pants his member lays firms against his thigh.

"Are you serious?" Louis asks leaning against his arms with his legs bent and spread. "I'm very serious darling" Harry smirks going to their closet.