Bonus 11

Switching Rolls
Setting - Mansion
Status
- Arlo (age 2) Twins N/R (age 4 months) Twins D/O (age 13)

"Oh Rowan this is my favorite tie" Harry grumbles when the infant spits on the burgundy and gold tie.

"I told you to get a towel," Louis says in an I told you so tone as he sways Noah to sleep.

Harry rolls his eyes and pulls the fabric from his neck then Rowan starts crying, loudly.

"Man you wouldn't last a day in mum's shoes" Darcy chuckles going down the stairs. "What's for breakfast?" Oliver yawns scratching the rat's nest of curls.

"I could too last a day in your shoes," Harry says aloud. Oliver furrows his brows "okay cereal it is"

"I'll be down in a sec" Louis calls out taking Noah to the nursery. "Do you think so?" Louis asks clicking the on switch for the mobile.

"It's a lot to remember a lot of strict time restraints" Louis raises a brow and leans against the crib.

"I can handle this. Let's make a little wager" Harry gently puts Rowan in the crib.

"Alright if you call me or anyone else for help you have to reorganize the Twins closet" Louis holds his hand out. "Alright if I manage the day with no help and you have to schedule my dry cleaning" Louis quickly shakes Harry's hand.

"I do that anyway" he chuckles. "Then I'm Chang-"

"Nope, we already shook on it."

*

The Next Day 

"Is it a half-day today?" Louis asks looking at the calendar on the fridge. "Yep," Oliver says sitting at the island.

"Does your dad know?" Louis questions. Louis and Oliver were the only ones up. Oliver because he was hungry, Louis because he had to get ready for his yoga class.

Oliver shrugs. "Are you switching roles today?"

"Yeah, and I hope he lives up to his word," Louis says putting his phone in his bag. "Keep an eye on your dad he can't ask anyone for help I'm putting you in charge"

"Yes! I won't let you down" he says and Louis is out the door.

Of course, Louis didn't leave Harry without any clue as to what to do. He had a feeding and sleep schedule on the fridge. He had Arlo's schedule in her room and the eldest was the easiest to take care of so he could wing that.

*

Harry wakes at 4 am and blindly clicks snooze on his alarm. Ten minutes later he pries himself from the bed after he remembers the bet.

He finds his glasses and puts on his robe to head downstairs.

"4:30 am - Noah gets 12 oz of milk and Rowan gets 8oz" Harry reads the chart and opens the fridge and of course there were no bottles prepped.

Harry fishes through the cabinets finding the bottles and formula box. "God this reeks," he says using his robe to cover his nose.

Harry rereads the box over and over again. "12 oz equals 12 scoops?" He questions.

Louis makes one 8oz bottle and one 4 oz bottle since Noah was born smaller than Rowan and it's what his doctor recommended.

For 4 oz bottles prepare 1 scoop to 2 oz of water

For 8oz bottles prepare Two scoops to 6 oz of water

Harry has already screwed up and declared it was too early in the game to call Louis for help but nonetheless he puts water into the bottles completely ignoring the distilled baby water on the counter.