4.28

Chapter 78
Third

"Cmon get out" Louis says pulling the covers back from the three children who shiver at the cold air.

"Why can't we stay?" Oliver asks with a frown. "Because your father and I want to lay together without you three between us. Rowan and Noah are sleeping in their rooms" Louis says.

"Yeah but they have no say" Darcy adds with a matter of fact tone. "Yeah and now I'm saying go to bed" he repeats.

"You've been here all night. Go to the theatre room or something. And Arlo its an hour past your bedtime" he says and Arlo was ready to go to bed, she stands up her panda onesie on display

"When I get back you two had better be out" Louis threatens taking Arlo to her bedroom.

Harry kisses Arlos forehead when Louis passes him in the hall. "Tell Darcy and Olly to get out of our room" Louis says in a hush tone.

"The wouldn't listen to me" he adds to tired to continue the argument and Harry reassures him and heads to the bedroom.

"Dad can we stay here?" Olly was the first to ask. "You're seventeen why do you want to stay with us?" Harry groans rubbing his tired eyes.

"Your bed is like the size of mine and Darcy's room put together you won't even know" he shrugs. "Let me think, no. Louis and I are busy tonight anyways." Harry lies.

Darcy and Oliver both shudder before standing from the bed. "Goodnight" Harry chuckles out and the twins simultaneously mutter 'goodnight'.

Louis returns turning off the light on the way to the bed. Harry turns on the tv the light helping Louis change into simple boy shorts and his adidas jumper.

"Falling asleep already?" Louis asks taking Harrys glasses from his nose. "No I'm trying to see" he chuckles placing them back on his head as he scrolls down his phone.

It's the script.

"Harry you leave tomorrow morning." Louis complains putting his chin on his shoulder. "You know your lines"

Harry shrugs "you can't be too sure let me just read this page then I'll give you my undivided attention" he says and Louis wraps his arms around Harrys free one.

"Well read it out loud please I'll read another role" Louis says not wanting to sit and watch Harry read.

"This one. He's a German spy" Harry reads. Louis frowns when his lines are in French to which Harry laughs at his reaction. "Francais je suis francais" he butchers

"Good job" Harry chuckles "Um A Frog. A bloody Frog. A cowardly little...." Harry continues and Louis listens intensely Harry wasn't in character but the read the lines as if he were.

The two continue reading until Harry ends up falling asleep. Louis takes his phone putting it on the charger then taking his glasses off.

"I'm not asleep" Harry mutters and Louis rolls his eyes putting the glasses on the bedside table.

"Just resting my eyes" he says rubbing them. "What time will you leave?" Louis asks stroking Harrys hair.

"Probably four what time is it?" He asks groggily and Louis checks his phone "nearly midnight" Louis says putting his phone down being met with yet again a sleeping Harry.

*

"good morning" Harry says glancing in the mirror at Louis whose just woken up. Harry had been shuffling around and that's what woke Louis.

"Shhh" Louis mumbles stretching and turning onto his stomach. Harry buttons his suit pants going to louis bedside.

"Will you eat breakfast with me?" Harry asks going to brush his teeth. "We just ate dinner like 6 hours ago" he complains his head turning to face Harry.