Bonus 1

FUUUTTTURREEE
Lots events in this chapter and it's kind of all over the place

Darcy/Oliver 22
Arlo 13
Noah/Rowan 10

"Dad?" Harry hears from where he's napping on the couch. "Yes?"

"Why is my penis growing!?"

Harry opens his eyes it was Rowan. Harry sighs "go upstairs" he says standing from the couch.

"What were you looking at?" Harry asks

"Nothing it just did it....I swear" harry rolls his eyes looking for the boy's phone.

Louis was helping Arlo with homework and Noah was in his room working on his new hobby stop motion movies.

Harry turns on the cold water. "It'll go away just stand under the water." He reassures rubbing his eyes. All the kids were up to date with the birds and he bees just last week Louis had to buy feminine products for Arlo.

They grow up so fast he thought while scanning the rows of taxed "luxury items"

"Dad come look at this" Noah says waving Harry over. He'd sort of grown out of his germ phase he still had certain things that would trigger him but it was a working progress.

"I'm tired of this mum" Arlo huffs. "That's too damn bad why'd you wait so late to start?" Louis asks adjusting the camera I front of the large window of her room.

Arlo shrugs "I'm tired I hate art" she huffs. "One more attempt then we're done for today" Louis says and she stands front the bed.

"Hi my name is Arlo Styles I am giving an oral report about one of the many great artists, Leonardo DiCaprio"

Louis bursts into laughter, he was positioned on the floor and now he was laying on his side.

"Wait Wait I'm sorry.....I'm sorry" Louis practically wheezes.

Arlo angrily groans and climbs under her duvet. "Louis whats the matter with you?" Harry says when Louis is holding his stomach with tears falling down his eyes.

"He's laughing at me because I keep messing up" Arlo says under the pink material. "I'm sorry one more time"

"You said that the last time" she whines. Harry shakes his head "Arlo take a break. Louis stop laughing"

Louis stands to his feet and fans his tears away. "Please just hear what she said" he chuckles taking the camera from the tripod and closing her bedroom door.

"I want to but I didn't want to make her upset" Harry says returning to the couch. He takes a seat and Louis sits beside him.

"Action"

"Hi my name is Arlo Styles I am giving an oral report about one of the many great artists, Leonardo DiCaprio"

Louis and Harry both laugh this time. "Wait Wait I'm sorry" Louis could be heard behind the camera.

"It's been a long day. Your son is up stairs with an erection by the way" Harry says managing to slow his laughs.

"Noah?"

Harry scoffs "no, Rowan he claims he wasn't looking at anything but who knows"

"It's a weird day in the Styles house"

*

Dinner time for the adults rolled around and Darcy Oliver and Rudy stopped by. "How do you know if your gay?" Darcy asks her father.

"Dad's bi" Oliver says. "Who was talking to you?" She snarks

"Oh shit its a rat" Oliver points at her.

"Language" Louis says

"You just go with instinct Darcy. Have you found someone you fancy?" Harry asks. "Yeah she's great I just don't know if I'm bisexual or if I'm just desperate"

"When in doubt"

"Use your hand" Oliver says and this time Rudy slaps him. "What?" Oliver says.

"Does she seem like she has feelings back?"

"I don't know she's very conservative so I would hate to be rejected if she doesn't feel the same way" she says biting her thumb.

"What if she thinks the same about you? What's her name?" Louis asks drinking his tea.

"Avan Scott's she's from Yorkshire" she nods. "That name sounds familiar" Louis hums. "You may have trained her she wants to be a PR" she shrugs.

"I'd have to see her face" he hums. "Well I wish you the best of luck whatever you decide to do" Harry says.

"Just see how she feels and then whatever feels right" Louis adds.

"How'd you and dad meet?" (They've told a story but not the true story)

"I worked for him. A receptionist at the hotel" Louis says and Harry laces his fingers through his. "Isn't it like illegal to date under 18?"

"It's illegal to be intimate without proper consent dating is fine in our country"

"And I gave consent when I turned 18" Louis adds. "What was your first date?" Darcy asks.

"We went to dinner"

"No we didn't we flew to the beach" Harry says stabbing his roasted carrots with his fork.

"That was our second date I remember because we had dinner and I got food poisoning" Louis says. "Oh I guess" Harry shrugs and Louis nudges him.

"What'd you think? On a scale of 1 to 10?"

"Of what?" Harry scoffs "attractiveness"

"A 10 of course he's still a 10" louis says and harry kisses his cheek. "Wow" Oliver grimaces. "What's mums rating?"

"A 10" Harry says without hesitation

*

"Do you think Avan and Darcy will hit it off?" Harry asks not looking up from the book he was reading.

"I'm sure they will if Avan feels the same....Darcy's a great girl." Louis says taking off his jeans.

"Nice arse" Harry says watching Louis put the clothes in the laundry shoot.

"Thanks" Louis hums and puts on a college logo sweater. "Leonardo DiCaprio" Louis chuckles to himself.

"Man she's going to be a handful when she gets to be a teenager" Harry says. "She already is you saw the tantrum the threw yesterday" Louis sprays rose water on his face.

"And what did you do?" Louis glares at him in the mirror.

"I gave in" Harry admits guiltily. Arlo has woken up on the wrong side of the bed and was in a mood all day.

Something about her friend Chloe got a Chanel anklet for her fourteenth birthday and she wanted one to match.

So Harry went right to the Chanel store that same day a bought her a tennis bracelet with her initials.

Harry was Arlos favorite and Louis was the boys favorite.

"She's my last girl I have to spoil her."

"Okay Mr.Styles" Louis says rubbing a cotton round against his face.

Louis finishes in the bathroom and gets into bed. "Am I really still a ten?" Harry asks and Louis drapes Harrys arm over his waist.

"Yes you'll always be a 10 out of 10"

*
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
I need three more requests to make 20 bonus chapters I currently wrote 17 I just need three more to make it 120 chapters total

I will be posting a comment thread here

I will also dedicate the chapter to you but if there happens to be more than 3 requests I may choose which ones I think I can execute or just add the extras but I will post the end bonus chapter and delete the comment thread