Bonus 10

Anniversary
Twins - 9
Arlo - 12
Darcy Oliver- 20

"Good Morning mum and dad" Darcy's voice rings through the house intercom. Harry and Louis both jump startled at the noise.

"All of the birds died in 1986 due to Reagan..." Oliver trails off.

"Shut the hell up" Darcy could be heard.

"Please come down stairs for breakfast."

The intercom was shut off. "Happy anniversary baby" Harry says kissing Louis shoulder.

"Happy anniversary" Louis hums. "I'm still tired" he chuckles. "Maybe if we ignore them they'll go away" Harry says tightening his arm around Louis waist.

"You're crazy if you think that." Louis laughs lifting Harrys arm so he can stand up. Harry gets out of bed begrudgingly and follows Louis to the bathroom.

"Can you pop my back?" Louis yawns putting his toothbrush down. Harry sticks the toothbrush in the side of his mouth and holds Louis arms popping his back as requested

Harry cringes at the multiple pops. "That's the next best thing to orgasming."

"What do you think they've planned?" Louis leans onto Harrys side. "Who knows. I saw a spa suggestion when I looked up how to program contacts for Alexa"

"I hope so"

*

"Bonjour Je m'appele Oliver How may I serve you?" He says with an awful French accent.

"Why did you go from French to English?" Harry asks sitting next to Louis at the table. "Hehe do not ask questions here is your menu"

Oliver hands them one menu. The sole dish was waffles and two beverages.

Louis giggles quietly at the laminated square. "I'll have waffles with English Tea"Louis says. "I'll have the same with Orange Juice"

Oliver takes the paper and scurries to the kitchen and presses the bell. Rudy emerges with a violin.

"Good morning" he says and the couple respond with the same sentence. "I will be playing La Vie en Rose"

Harry chuckles pinching the bridge of his nose. Rudy begins and nearly two minutes later Oliver is rushing back with two plates and two cups.

"Here you go enjoy" he says and Rudy leaves the room with him. Rudy hasn't even finished his song before their waffles were out.

"Are we supposed to eat dry waffles?" Harry asks himself and Louis covers his mouth to not laugh. "Whyre you so giddy?" Harry asks with a fond smile.

"I don't know I'm just in a laughing mood" Louis says honestly. He wasn't sure why everything was so funny.

"Excuse me" Harry calls out. And Darcy's head pops up from the kitchen. "Oui oui?" She asks leaving then kitchen.

"What happened to the first waiter?" Harry ask. "Ah lunch break" Darcy says sticking her mustache corner down.

"I can't help it I'm really sorry" Louis says letting out his snorting laughter his hand covers his mouth. "We would like some syrup or some butter maybe" Harry asks and Darcy does back in the kitchen.

Oliver comes out this time with syrup and butter. "Sorry je apologize"

The couple enjoy their carefree breakfast before the trio start the next thing on the itinerary

*

Next was relationship trivia. Darcy was the host. "I am Steve Darcy and this Couples Fued we have on my right Louis Tomlinson Styles and to my left Harry Styles."