Bonus 2

A Good Fuck

Harry our Arlo down in her bassinet kissing her forehead as he returned to their bedroom.

Louis was in a lavender robe with matching lingerie kneeling on their massive bed. And he'd never felt this self conscious.

He's noticeably gained weight and he had a pink like across is stomach just below his bellybutton.

Harry was taking off his watch before he noticed. "Holy shit," he says bringing and first to his mouth. Louis smiles at Harry's reaction.

"Are you going to stand there or are we going to fuck" Louis asks and Harry shakes his head pulling his shirt off. Louis could see the imprint of Harry's dick which honestly made his knees weak.

"We're not going to fuck were going to make sweet music" Harry says making Louis laugh against his lips.

Louis eases his hand down the front of Harry's joggers his palm rubbing against his hard-on.

"Fucking hell" Harry winces and Louis pulls his pants down Harry erection springing up. "Wait" Harry mutters kicking his gray pants off before planting a kiss to Louis forehead.

Louis was so thankfully Harry was tall. He pumped Harry's length in his hand his back arching for better leverage.

Harry found the lube in their box and a condom cause now was not the time for another baby.

Louis put Harry's length in his mouth the younger focusing solely on the tip.

Harry squeezed the lube onto his fingers tossing the bottle away. "You look so beautiful you know that?" Harry mutters squeezing the flesh of Louis arse before pulling the lace of his panties so he could prep Louis.

"Oh fuck" Louis moaned at the sensation he'd missed for so long. His other hand stroked Harry frequently peppering kisses around the base of Harry's cock.

Louis took all of Harry in his mouth as the older pulled Louis hair and continued to prep him adding another finger.

"C'mon" Harry mutters and Louis pulls off licking his lips. Harry got onto the bed behind Louis as he helped him take his sheer robe off tossing it onto the floor.

Harry put the condom on teasing Louis hole. "Daddy don't tease me. I've waited so long" he whines laying so his chest is against the bed and his arse is in the air.

Harry slipped in cursing at how tight Louis was. Letting Louis adjust Harry continued pushing in. His leg was brought around Louis hip as he held onto Louis waist.

"You Okay?" Harry asks leaning down to kiss Louis back. Louis shakes his head yes and Harry begins slowly thrusting the two wanting to enjoy slow sex but at the same time wanting to go faster.

"Oh fuck daddy" Louis whines reaching for anything Harry holds onto Louis hand his other pulling the fabric of his panties as he thrusts into oblivion.

"Fuck turn around" Harry says pulling out. Louis quickly lays on his back pulling the top he wore off and his lace panties.

Harry was glad Louis did yoga that made it easier for them to do any position possible.

Harry pushes Louis knees into the mattress with every thrust. If you could describe the sex they were having with one work it would be primal.

"Holy fuck daddy" Louis whine screwing his eyes shut as Harry thrusted into him. The older was moving so fast his hair fell from the bun he had atop is head.

Louis puts his arms around Harrys shoulder just wanting to be closer to him. "You feel so good baby" Harry moans into his neck.

Louis ran his fingers through Harrys hair as his legs trembled. "Gonna come?" Harry chuckles kissing Louis jaw.

"Yes Daddy" Louis panted feeling his orgasm overwhelming him. "Oh fuck daddy" Louis practically squeals as his trembling legs close around Harry.

Louis eyes roll back and his toes curl. Harry slows his thrusts simply rocking his hips against Louis. "Don't stop" Louis pleaded putting his hands on Harry's waist.

Harry smirks kissing Louis as he drives deeper into him. It wasn't long before the two came.

Louis lifted his hips and took the condom off as he pumped Harrys shaft the white ribbons painting his tongue.

"Fuck you're so hot" Harry pants as Louis suck the tip before swallowing. "That was..."
Louis chuckles and Harry wraps his arms around him.

"Amazing" Harry finishes the two were sticky and and sweaty. Louis having climaxed twice he was sore and exhausted. "I love you"

"I love you more" Louis says.

After composing themselves and taking a shower the two checked the monitor and Arlo was still asleep.

"God I missed that."

"Well now we can have sex as much as we want since I'm not pregnant" Louis hums climbing under the duvet.

Harry pulls him closer by his waist and the two fall asleep caressing each other.

*

At three in the morning Harry heard Arlo crying and stood from the bed.

"Shh Shh Shh" harry shushes her picking her up. Being only 4 months she still was on a weird schedule.

"Are you hungry?" Harry talks opening the small fridge in her nursery and placing the bottle in the warmer.

Meanwhile Harry changes her and fixed her pajamas. To be so young she was a wild sleeper just like Louis.

"Cmon lets go see Mumma," Harry says propping her in his arm with the bottle.

Arlo lets out quiet noises and harry sits in the bed with her. Louis moving around slightly as the sudden dip.

With Louis leaning against Harrys shoulder Arlo grabs for his hair tugging it harder than Harry thought.

"Okay oww" Louis mutters prying Arlos fists from his hair. "Don't pull hair Arlo that's not nice" Louis says in a quiet tone as he rubs her hand.

"I'm already in pain as it is" he mutters. "You're the one who wore lingerie" Harry says with a shrug. "You're the one with the big dick"

"Hey watch your mouth" Harry mutters slapping Louis arse over the duvet.

"Shhh I'm trying to sleep" Louis says turning his back. "Your mummy is being a poopy head."

"You're a poopy head" Louis retaliates. Harry chuckles and Arlo finishes her bottle Harry laying her in the bassinet for her to sleep.

*
AN - I need more requests you can comment on the last chapter or message me but please be sure you follow up or I might skip your request. Also if there's an abundance of request I'll add them for the hell of it.