4.18

Chapter 68
Third

"What's that?" Arlo asks standing on her tip toes

"What's that?" Arlo asks standing on her tip toes. "It's a face mask" Louis squeezes the green cream onto his fingers.

Louis wipes it on her nose making her giggle. "Sit on the countertop" he says and Arlo climbs onto the marble material.

Louis spreads the green substance around his daughters face. "Don't lick it" he chuckles rinsing his hands off.

"Go show daddy" Louis dries his hands. It was 8 the twins were down for the night and Darcy and Oliver were at Caras for the weekend.

"Oh my god an ogre" Harry says leaning back in his office chair. "Where's my little girl?" Harry jokes putting Arlo on his lap.

" here. Mummy said face mask" Arlo giggles. Arlo touches her own cheeks before pressing her hands to Harry's.

"Aw Thank you" Harry says sarcastically and Arlo slides from his lap. "You're welcome" she says before pitter pattering back to their bedroom.

Harry stands from his office desk and goes down the hall to the master bedroom.

Harry scoffs "why wasn't I invited to the party"  he presses and hand to his heart. And that's how Harry ended up where he was.

"You're starting to get crows feet" Louis says. Harry was sitting in front of Louis. "I know I ran out of the serum I use. I've been to busy"

Louis uncaps a container revealing the orange/ yellow jelly substance. "That looks like lube" Harry whispers his daughter was content with the movie but you never know.

Louis chuckles, "it does but it might help". Harry closes his eyes letting his husband spread the gel on his forehead.

"You don't have to close your eyes" Louis laughs. "Is this supposed to burn" Harry scrunches his nose.

"Yeah only for a little bit" Louis says turning Harrys head. After he's finished he caps the contain opening another.

"Why do I have to have two?" Harry reads the label on the first jar Detox Jelly

"Because you're skin tone is a bit...uneven" he shrugs. "You're my best critic"

"You asked me. If it makes you feel better you have a great jaw structure. You could cut diamonds." Louis jokes.

Louis puts the skin care things away before returning to the bed with a warm rag. Arlo is half asleep and Louis doesn't want to wash green clay from his pillows.

"This itches" Harry groans scrunching his brows to relieve some tension. Louis wipes his face as well before drying it.

"Just wait a little longer" Louis says sitting behind Harry, his much larger partner leaning against his chest.

Louis plays in Harry's hair, the older lad continuing to fidget around. "Harry you're a bit dramatic" Louis chuckles. Once the mask is dry Louis favorite part comes, peeling.