3.2

Chapter 41*
Third
so trump was impeached 💞

"Yeah anytime Jay... thanks bye" Harry says and closes the front door going up the stairs.

Louis was leaning against the pillows his knees bent as he was prepping himself for Harry. "Daddy we have forty five minutes" he hums biting his bottom lip.

Harry is in awe he yanks his shorts along with his boxers. Louis takes a condom from the box tossing it at the foot of the bed. Harry slips it on, he hates wearing them as does Louis

"So eager huh?" Harry says pulling Louis by his ankles. "Mhm" Louis says pulling the jumper from his chest and throwing in onto the floor.

"Did you wear these for me?" Harry says kissing Louis sternum. He's got clamps on the small chain falling against his chest. "Yes daddy" Louis moans as Harry gently pushes him back down.

Louis rolls his hips forward wanting Harry attention which doesn't prevail. Harry gets on the bed and Louis puts his leg over Harrys waist Harry holding it in place as he lines himself.

Louis mouth gapes against Harrys. His hand against his cheek as he kissed him. Harry bites Louis bottom lip.

"Ooh Daddy" Louis moans feeling he stretch. "Still so tight for me yeah?" Harry says. Louis rests his head on Harry chest his mouth still agape as Harry bottoms out.

"Ah fuck" Louis moans and harry pulls him closer by his waist before rolling on top of him.

"Hold your legs open" Harry groans and Louis complies hooking his arms around the back of his bent knees.

"Daddyyy" he draws out his body shaking from his thrusts. "Harder please" Louis whines and Harry puts his hands on Louis knees his strength keeping them pent open.

Harry watches the veins in Louis neck bulge out before kissing him. Louis caresses Harrys cheek, Once Harry swipes his tongue across Louis bottom lip he willingly lets him in.

"Look how hard you are baby" Harry says his hair falling in front of his face. Louis blushes despite already being a light shade of pink from Harry being so rough.

"Daddy I'm-" Harry whines. "Go ahead darling" Harry says his thumb rubbing Louis hip bone. Harry shows his thrusts until Louis is too sensitive.

Louis pants and crawls on his fours making Harry take his place against the sheets. Louis took off the condom and quickly licked the slick slit.

"Fuck warn me Louis" Harry says having thrusted his hips from the sudden contact. "Sorry daddy" Louis smirks licking the base of Harry's cock before pulling away the chain from the clamps lightly taps against Louis chest.

"Perfect timing" Louis hums looking at the clock. Harry presses the clamps that were around Louis nipples open throwing the chain onto the empty side of the bed.

Louis and Harry had no plans to stop once they had got back from getting the kids. After months of not having sex no one could even bother to tell them to stop.

*

Louis and Harry picked up the kids having rinsed off and thrown on lounge clothes.

Louis in an oversized wearer which came down above his knees and a pair of vans. Harry in joggers and a white T-shirt.

"Hi dad hi mum. Where's Arlo?" Oliver asks seeing the right back seat missing a car seat.

"She's at my mothers house for the weekend." Louis says turning in his seat.

"Hi mum hi dad where's Arlo?" Darcy says climbing into the backseat. Harry chuckles. "She's at nanny Jays" Oliver informs his sister.

Darcy nods and Harry backs out of Caras new apartment complex.