Bonus 18

Just to clarify these bonus chapters are not related to the real story nor are they related to each other that's why the ages are always different and sometimes some children haven't been born yet so the bonus chapters are basically one shots

Requested by KianaCastillo5
Rudy and Oliver's Baby

"I'm scared Ollie" Rudy says when Oliver hands him a brand new pregnancy test. "What if it's negative?"

"I'm not complaining. We can always keep trying" he chuckles caressing Rudy's waist.

"Now go take it the anticipation will kill me first" Oliver says nudging him. Rudy goes to the bathroom and does the usual routine.

"Now we wait" he hums opening the door. The three minutes felt like 3 hours.

Beep

"Holy shit I'm scared you read it" Rudy chuckles lacing his fingers with Oliver who picks up the stick.

"Don't leave me waiting what's it say" Rudy squeezes his hand and a tear falls from Oliver's face as he shows Rudy the test.

"I'm pregnant" he beams. "Aww don't cry" Rudy says with his own tears brimming his eyes as he wipes Oliver's with his thumbs.

"I really want a baby girl" Rudy admits with a chuckle. "Me too, my sisters have a soft spot for me."

"How are we going to tell your parents?" Rudy asks. "My parents? What about yours do you think you'll tell them?"

Rudy shrugs. "It'll be the icing on the cake. I'll come out as gay and tell them I'm expecting a baby with my boyfriend of 6 years . Three heart attacks waiting to happen" Rudy chuckles sadly.

"Well if you don't want to tell them you don't have to. But when you're ready to tell mom and dad let me know" Oliver says kissing his forehead.

Rudy's parents had kicked him out at the age of 13 for wearing womens clothes. Luckily he and Oliver had fallen in love and his second home was with the styles.

"I think let's wait a while. Like four or five months. And we can have dinner or a party or something" he shrugs.

*

"Oh my god they're huge" Oliver says looking at the baby on the screen. "They've got your big head" Rudy jokes and Oliver playfully roles his eyes.

"And this is the heartbeat" the doctor says and the quick fluttering fills the room. Rudy of course cried hysterically Oliver calming him down.

"Did you want to know the gender?" She asks moving the want around the bump. The couple had already decided they'd wanted to do they could splurge.

"Okay we'll you two are having a..."

*

The two had went over to Louis and Harry's house for dinner a couple nights after the doctors visit.

And out of all people Darcy seemed suspicious of something. Being his twin she knew something was up.

Oliver had put a onesie in Louis chair before he cane back to the dinner table and a bib in Harry's cloth napkin.

The family sat at the table Oliver caressing Rudy's hand.

"Rudy I remember you mentioning you were allergic to nuts so Harry and I made yours separately." Louis hums carrying a dish while Harry holds a bottle of wine in one hand and glasses in the other.

Setting the table the no one notices the baby items until Harry pulls Louis chair out.

Harry sits down as well louis seemingly ignoring the onesie. "Did you miss this one?" Louis asks Harry who had done the laundry.

Harry puts the napkin in his lap the bib falling onto the table. "I must ha-" Harry says furrowing his brows and Louis glances at Rudy and Oliver who sat a across from them.

"No way!" Louis says knowing what was up. "I'm a grandpa!" Harry adds the pink bib saying 'grandpas favorite'

"And it's a girl" Louis coos the onesie saying 'favorite granddaughter'.

"And I'm an auntie? Why didn't you tell me?!" Darcy says and she was thrilled.

"How far are you?" Harry asks the bump wasn't hardly noticeable. "I'm 19 weeks yesterday" Rudy says and he stands from the table pulling his shirt tighter and sure enough there was a bump.

"We're grandparents" Louis chuckles. "I'm going to be a cool auntie" Darcy says making the table laugh.

"I don't want to rush you but have you thought of names?" Harry asks eagerly the dinner probably having to be reheated due to the amount of follow up questions.

Oliver and Rudy look at each other before shrugging. "Um were not sure yet. I want something different like Zoey, Ivy or Harper" Rudy shrugs.

Oliver admits "I don't care what she's called I'm just ready to get her here safety" and Rudy chuckles.

*

"How much longer?" Oliver asks the doctor. Rudy has been walking around the hospital and sitting on fitness balls to try to induce himself because little Ivy just wasn't ready to come out yet.

"Just a little longer we just want to make sure we can safely remove her during surgery". He says and Oliver nods.

But a little longer was just fifteen minutes long because Rudy could hardly walk a more his stomach was cramping and hurting.

Meanwhile in the hospital room Louis, harry Darcy and Lottie wait patiently for hours until the new parents were brought back to the room.

"Ivy Lyla Styles born August 2 2025 at 6:25am at Rose Memorial Hospital weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces."

*
AN- the amount of times I wrote Harry and Louis instead of Rudy and Oliver

Lastly the bonus requests are CLOSED