4.4

And another one

Chapter 54
Third

*This chapter is random and a major filler you could honestly skip and not miss anything but please don't lol *

Louis wakes to an empty bed his husband no where to be found. He looks around the room his eyes still a bit hazy.

He can hear Harrys footsteps coming towards the bedroom. "Morning love" he says sitting at the end of the bed.

"Good morning." I yawn covering my mouth. "Why didn't you wake me?" Louis asks Harry rubs his leg.

"I've only been up for about 10 minutes" Harry shrugs. "What's on the itinerary?" Louis sits on his knees leaning his cheek against Harrys shoulder.

"There's this club nearby well its not like a crazy club but more....posh" he starts. "I've never been clubbing with you before"

Harry shrugs "I rarely clubbed when I was your age but figured we could get off this water it's our second to last day here"

Louis chuckles "prepare to see me drunk because I can drink one drink and I'm already stumbling"

*

"Ah" Louis shrieks when Harry pulls his swim suit band. "You scared me" he says throwing the beach chair pillow at him.

Harry throws it back the item ricocheted off his arse. "Did you really bring the speedos?" Louis scoffs sitting up on his arm.

He had been tanning in the smallest bikini shorts he could find. The only tan lines he'd have were on his waist.

"I had to wear them cause Geoff was on the upper deck" Harry soon rids of the material laying on his stomach

Louis holds back his smile. "This reminds me of an old story" Harry mumbles. "Oh do tell" Louis replies.

"Well I was a sophomore in high school" he smacks his lips. "Maybe a junior? Anyways it was back in the day I was invited to a party."

"I wasn't really popular and I had gotten drunk...like nearly pissed my pants" he chuckles. "And I stripped down to my socks and ran around the house."

Louis furrows his brows. "Besides being drunk were you dared?"

Harry shrugs "can't remember. That video haunted me well into my 20s I'm sure if I look it up I'll find it."

"Ooh look it up I want to see" Louis encourages turning onto his back. "No I don't want to rewitness the embarrassment"

Louis scoffs "you're sitting here with no clothes on it can't be that bad"

Harry still shakes his head no. Louis frowns. "If you get drunk tonight I won't make you run around the yacht."

"I can hold my liquor...now" Harry says matter of factly. "Well excuse me" Louis laughs.

The two grow quiet before Louis started. "I personally was a bit of a loner" he shrugs.

"Mum didn't approve of me going to parties" he says with quotes.

"Nerdy Louis" Harry smirks. "I said lonely not nerdy"

"Well excuse me" Harry mocks.

*

To say both men were drunk would to be saying the least. Harry wasn't as drunk as Louis he was still able to board the yacht and walk correctly.

Besides that Harry could only laugh and giggle here and there.

Louis however couldn't walk correctly or talk correctly so Harry encouraged him to drink water and lay down.

"Slower Louis" Harry giggles pulling the cup of water from Louis lips. "W-why" he hiccups.

"You'll drown" Harry lies kissing his cheek. Louis complies setting the cup on the nightstand.

"I'm going to start the bath" Harry slurs he kicks off his shoes and pulls off his shirt the buttons falling to the ground.

"Lemon" Louis hums reading the sprite can on the nightstand. "L-lemon" He says once more finding the word hilarious.

"Lemon?" Harry mutters squinting at the two bottles of bubble bath Louis brought neither being Lemon scented or flavored, not that he'd taste it.

"No lemons" Harry says grabbing the sparkly white liquid.

"Oh no" he mutters when the cap falls into the overflowing bubble filled tub.

Harry successfully finds the cap before returning to Louis.

Harry takes off his jeans stepping on the tight material to pull them down. "Do you need h-help?" He asks pushing his hair from his forehead.

"Nope" Louis says grabbing his waistband to pull his leggings down. In the process Louis spots his water yet again. He reaches for it his body rolling onto the side then onto the floor with a loud thud.

If Geoff were on board he'd think we'd hit something.

Louis giggles along with Harry who comes to his side. "Are you okay? Are you okay?" Harry says between his laughs

 "Are you okay? Are you okay?" Harry says between his laughs

Louis leggings were down to his knees the cup of water empty.

Harry helps Louis take off his clothes the rest of the way, Harry puts Louis arm around his shoulder before standing.

"Llllllllemon" he slurs.

After ten minutes of sitting in the tub Harry comes to his senses. "Louis?" He says his lips pressed to Louis shoulder.

"Hm?" Louis hiccups. "You okay?" He asks thinking of him falling off the bed.

"M'Tired. And sick" his eyes blink lazily. "Not like..." he says pretending to gag on his finger.

"But like...." he says leaning back dramatically. Harry kisses Louis neck.

The two get out louis watching the water drain from the tub. He's almost sober just not sober enough.

He puts a towel around Louis shoulders before helping him dry off. "Are you coming?"

Louis shivers skipping to the bed. Harry turns out the light nearly slipping on the spilt water luckily Louis leggings were there to help dry the floor.

"Lemon"