6.4

Chapter 96
Third
More larry fluff
Chapter Countdown : 4 (I do have bonus after tho)

Harry had woken up way earlier than usual and decided to make breakfast for the both of them.

"Where're you going" Louis mumbles. He'd felt Harry lift his arm. "Downstairs I'll be back up" Harry reassures kissing his forehead.

The house was still slightly dark, Harry thanks their tech savvy house for adjusting the shades as he walked past them.

He opens the kitchen drawer finding his glasses before standing in front of the coffee machine unsure of how to start it.

There was only 2 buttons but for Harry it was choosing between cutting a red cord or a blue cord.

He's seen Louis lift the handle before so he does as he's seen before replacing the cup. Harry clicks the larger cup button and hot brown liquid pours out.

"Great" He mumbles opening the fridge grabbing eggs cracking Louis so there is only egg whites.

The older lad starts on toasting a bagel for himself when he hears dripping onto the floor. "Shit" the larger cup option was too much for the small teacup. Harry moves the glass from under it putting another cup in its place.

"Dammit" He groans dragging himself to the laundry room. Once he's cleaned Harry props everything onto a tray his free hand holds the second tea cup due to there being no room left on the tray.

Louis shuffles around again once he hears Harrys footsteps. He's always been a light sleeper even after back breaking sex, he still manages to hear everything.

"Stay still" Harry warns setting the tray onto the bedside table. Louis immediately thinks it's a bug or something but takes a glance and it's a teacup balanced on his arse.

"When you say stay still I only want to move around" he giggles sitting up in the bed. The two were still nude well Louis had on thigh high socks and Harry wore his glasses.

"I've already spilt it once cause the dumb machine" he says giving Louis his porcelain plate. Louis hums a thank you babe as he sips the hot tea.

"You have an autopilot car a voice automated house and a private jet but can't work a two button beverage machine."

"That's sissy stuff" he jokes sitting beside Louis. Princess whose locked in her cage in the walk in closet (they'd move her for privacy but kept the door ajar) squeals loudly her little hooves scrape the wooden mat.

Harry stands up with a piece of bacon. "Don't you dare" Louis warms and Harry puts it back on his plate.

"I was going to make....hash but we needed to finish the bagels first so" Harry talks and grabs the iPad pressing the unlock pig door button for the front door

"And I hate hash anyways" Louis shrugs rubbing his eye with the back of his hand. "I only eat potatoes in fry form...or mashed"

"Why I used to make hash when we first met" "I know and after about four breakfasts with hash I started to dislike it"

Harry moves his fork in a sassy z pattern. "I suffered through Alfredo for a month I can hardly eat pasta"

"That's what I learned in home ec" Louis laughs. "Besides potatoes remind me of someone who we both hate"

"Hate is a strong word when referring to a person darling"

"Oh but you do hate this man....despise him I should say" Louis tilts his head. "He's from a place we're potatoes are popular" Louis hints.