2.15

Chapter 35*
Louis

"It's our last night why don't we find a club?" Cameron suggest to the group of students I having just gotten to the lobby of the hotel.

"There's one five minutes from here it looks pretty good actually." I sit on the couch tucking my legs under myself.

Aaron a boy from Communications asks "are there strippers?"

I scoff "yeah male and female" He says with a wink. "What're we waiting for let's go" Cameron stands pulling his girlfriend with him.

*

Papito 🐸🍆
I'm going clubbing I promise I won't trade you for an Aussie boy 🤪

From Papito 🐸🍆
If you did they wouldn't treat you like I do.

I hums happily and lock my phone putting it in my pocket. Cameron and the others rush inside the club considering the bouncer was no where near.

"Holy shit lets get crazy!" Aaron yells. We've just gotten in the place and I already want to go back.....to the UK!

"Louis dance with me!" Christina says she's another student in our class. She pulls my hands and we "dance".

After around two hours we come to a stop. "Fuck I'm tired!" He pants. "Come with me I need a drink." She pulls my hand towards the bartender.

I drank but not frequently. "What would you like?" The bartender...Alex asks leaning against the counter.

"I'll have a Bloody Mary" Christina says. "And for you?"

"Virgin limonade Bicardi" I hums grabbing my card from my phone case. "What's your name?" A heavy accented man asks sitting next to me.

"Louis" I hum with a frank nod. "Oh British where you from?"

"Doncaster" "oh Doncaster rovers?" He asks pretending to have just realized something.

"Here you go" Alex hands Christina her Bloody Mary. "Can I get you anything?" He pulls out a twenty.

"No I've already ordered for myself thank you though" I nod turning my chair towards Christina.

"Are you playing hard to get?" He turns my stool slightly. "I saw you come in. Where's your boyfriend."

I hold up my left hand which holds my (heavy) promise ring. "Home. Okay now piss off"

Alex hands me my drink in exchange for my card. "I'll get it" He hands him a twenty and I take my card back before standing.

"Thanks" I go back to the dance floor leaving him with Christina.

*

"You will not believe what happened to me tonight" I say to Harry.

"Ooh dinner and a show?" He says he's eating some salad at the dining table. "Uh no." I scoff.

I was undressing for my shower. The water running in the background.

"I owned this man today at the club" I say excitedly. "What'd you say?" He asks.

"Well first me and one of my friends went to the bar right".

He nods.

"And I ordered a virgin limonade Bicardi". Harry grimaces. "The nastiest vodka ever but continue"

"Well he was like Ooh you're British where you from" "and I said Doncaster" and he was like "Doncaster rovers"

I roll my eyes pulling down my jeans. "Then of course the cliche can I get you a drink" Harry nods stabbing his fork into the bowl.

"And I said no then he said I saw you come in Where's your boyfriend?"

"And you know what I said" I take the phone propping it onto the back of the toilet.

"Whatd you say." Harry eggs me on. I react the scene by holding up my ring finger. "Home. Okay? Piss off"

Harry clutched his heart. "Oh my god what did he say?"

I laugh. "Well he didn't stop so he paid for my drink and then I said thank you and went to dance"

"If that was a career I would be a CEO" I say brushing my hair. "I'm sure he was heartbroken that a gorgeous boy like you stood him up."

I hum. "I'm sure he was who wouldn't" I shrug.

*

I wake up the next morning my laptop still open and on FaceTime with Harry.

He's getting out of the shower. Upon stepping out of course he ties his hair into a towel. "Shave your pubes" I chuckle and he hears surprisingly.

"I am a grown ass man" he replies viewing the screen through the mirror. "So am I but I keep myself smooth"

"We are not talking about dicks this early. Get dressed so I can get you from the airport soon" he says putting another towel around his waist.

"You could at least trim" I mumble. "Louis" He says in a warning tone.