4.30

Chapter 80
Third
The beginning of this is bad but I needed something to get to the point btw it's short but next chapter is a little exciting????

"Have you thought of your Halloween costume" Louis asks twisting the metal straw in his Starbucks cup.

They were in the office Darcy and Oliver kept an eye on Arlo while they worked on homework. And by keep an eye, they turned on Peter Pan.

"I really don't want to go. I'd rather spend Halloween with Arlo and the twins" Harry says a small frown.

"We don't have to" Louis shrugs Harry was the one who told Louis about the party. "Well I've already ordered my costume" he sighs.

Louis gasps "you haven't even told me what you were going as" he pushes Harrys chair gently with his foot.

"There's an age category Lou. I'm going as Elton John" Harry slides his chair back leaning against the back of it.

"Well I'm not following the age thing because why would I a 23 year old dress up like a game character" Louis throw the cup into the trash.

"So I'm going as a VS Angel" he says and Harry squints. "Um I don't know how to feel about that" Harry says his hand playing with his bottom lip.

"I won't be in lingerie. Just a one piece outfit" Louis says but Harrys still unsure. "Still I'm not a fan of men even thinking they have a chance"

"Ooh protective are we?" Louis chuckles and harry shrugs. "I mean you're my husband"

"Ugh I know" Louis rolls his eyes

"Ugh I know" Louis rolls his eyes. Turning in his chair, Harry grabs onto Louis ankle.

"Take it back" he says "I know you're ticklish here" he threatens. "Alright fine I love being married to you"

"I don't believe that" he smirks pulling Louis further his hand around the back of his knee. "Honestly Harry I love being married to you"

"How much?" Harry mutters tracing shapes into Louis thigh. "What are you instigating mr.styles?"

Harry moves his hand standing from the chair "nothing" he clears his throat. "Harry your hard as a rock" Louis says noticing the bulge in Harry's suit pants.

"I know but I've got to focus" he says pulling the material.