6.5

Chapter 97
Third
Chapter Countdown : 3
RATED M FOR MATURE!!!!!!!

(This chapter is a stretch)

Louis rolls over to push the snooze button in his alarm.

They'd taken a nap after dropping the kids off at Anne's house. Currently they were struggling to wake up.

"Cmon babe" Louis mutters sitting up in bed. "Why" Harry grumbles.

"Because we have to get dressed" Louis yawns. "And go to your ex wife's wedding"

"What day is it?" Harry asks snuggling further into the duvet. "It's time for you to get up." Louis mumbles and stands from the bed himself.

"Alexa what day is it....since my wonderful husband won't tell me" he murmurs. She replies with 'it's Saturday August 2nd'

Louis brushes his teeth when he hears the gate bell ring. Harry sits up and opens the app.

"Ew go away" he says when Lottie's face pops up. "Excuse me open the damn gate so I can see my brother" Lottie's voice says through his phone.

"Why're you here? We have to leave for Caras wedding today" Harry yawns. "Duh I'm the makeup person"

Louis finishes in the bathroom and presses the unlock button from his phone. "Stop being a tick" he says pinching Harrys hip.

"Ow" Harry pinches the back of his upperarm.

The two start a pinching war. "You started it" Harry mumbles and pinches Louis inner thigh. "Stop I bruise like a peach" Louis says rubbing his leg.

"You two are lame" Lottie gags from downstairs. "So is Christian" Louis whispers

Louis Harry and Lottie drive nextfoor to get the kids who weren't even out of their pajamas yet.

"Where's your dress?" Harry asks his daughter whose clad in yoga pants and a T-shirt.

"In the bag I'm not putting it on yet you know mom likes to be controlling" she huffs getting into the backseat.

*

"Mum does this dress make me look fat" Darcy asks the family was in the waiting room of the cathedral.

"No you look gor-" "fix the b-" Louis and cara both say simultaneously.

Cara puts on a fake smile. "I think she was talking to me" She hums stepping forward to tend to her daughter's dress.

"You need to fix the bow darling then you'll look fabulous" Cara tightens the dress and Darcy yelps at the sudden lack of oxygen.

"Louis darling can you help me" Harry's voice rings from the bedroom. The waiting room was like a suite.

"What's up" louis asks standing in the doorway. "Nothing I just wanted you away from her" he smiles tying his suit bow.

"It's her day so I'm following along with her." Louis says sitting on the tv counter.

"Great you may get a reward for being so good" harry stands between Louis legs. "On her wedding day?!"

"So S'just Another day for me" Harry shrugs and Louis brushes Harrys hair from his shoulder. "That's so dirt-"

"Dad can you help me tie my tie" Oliver says opening the door. Harry steps away but not before saying "I'm serious".

*

Cara and Guadeloupe finally got married and now it was their reception and Harry and Louis were getting a bit tipsy.

Harry was on one side of the venue with the "grooms party" which was weird considering he should've been with Harry but he had Lottie to keep him company.