Bonus 17

The Late Late Show

(I just love talking about their love life etc.)

"Mr. Harry and Louis Styles" James says and the notorious curtains pull as the couple walk onto the stage.

"Oh my god look at you two" James says leaning onto his palm in adoration. Which makes Louis chuckle.

Harry helps the very pregnant partner of his up the steps and into the chair.

"You're even matching how adorable" he coos. "And your shoes are the same" he says pointing to the black vans they wore.

"These are the only shoes I can fit now" Louis says which was due to his pregnancy. James and the audience laugh.

"Okay focus James" he says tapping his cue cards against the desk.

"Tonight's guests are Louis and Harry Styles and as if we didn't know already they are the it couple of the season and possibly the millennium"

"I mean you two are running the UK and Hollywood at this point. You're breaking societal norms all the while living your best life." James nods

"So to start congratulations on your upcoming children" He coos.

"Same to you on your newborn daughter" Louis says. "Charlotte and our kids can grow up together"

"And do what celebrity children do" James chuckles. "But Yes Charlotte is 3 months old so your twins will be right around the same age just a few months apart"

"And we have we confirmed it's twins. What about genders?"

"Yes were having twins but the gender is to remain a secret until he's well into the pregnancy." Harry says and the couple hold hands which doesn't go unnoticed by James.

"What are you hoping for?" James ask and the couple look at each other.

"I want two girls" Harry admits "so you want to be the favorite is basically what your saying" James jokes and Harry chuckles.

"I mean why not"

"And Louis what do you want?" "I actually want two boys"

"So you both want to be the favorite with your new babies. Harry wants girls to spoil and Louis wants boys to spoil"

"So how far along are you?"

"I am 14 weeks." Louis nods and once again James aw's. "Do you mind if.."

"No not at all" Louis chuckles. "You might feel something."

"Are they active already?" He asks and Harry and Louis both nod.

"Oh yeah I think at night is when they realize Louis going to sleep so they try to keep him awake for as long as possible"

James takes his seat back at the desk. "What's it like going in public and paparazzi?" He asks

Louis hums "Um a lot of times it's people who have no clue who I am or if I'm with Harry they don't know who we are and they ask and it's fine but paps just go ahead and touch my stomach which I've gotten used to but it's" Louis shrugs.

"Annoying" Harry finishes. "I try to be with him when he has to go out alone or I'll ask my mate Liam to go with him" Harry adds.

"See that's why I don't like the fame sometimes I mean they just come up and touch you Im not pregnant just obese okay" James jokes making the room erupt in laughter.

"Any weird cravings?" Harry and Louis both look at each other.

"Should I say it?" Louis chuckles. "You crave it" Harry shrugs.