2.2

yall might hate me these next few chapters but I didn't know how to drag it along But AN at the bottom!

Chapter 22*
Third

It's been sixteen days since Louis and Harry had spoken he sent him texts every morning and every night and called him non stop but he never answered he didn't even read them.

Harry cried just as much as Louis if not more even in the sixteenth day Harry cried in his office, dismissed all his meetings and told Cara he couldn't pick up his children he didn't want them to know Louis was gone.

Louis was sat on the couch a blanket over his curled up body

"Louis you are welcome to stay for as long as you wish but you should at least go back and get your things" his mum says sitting on the couch beside him.

He shakes his head  "I really don't want to go back. What if he's there?"

She shakes her head "then it's a great time for you to talk to him. If you want to call it quits then you can tell him in person. But if not you can tell him you just need some space"

Truth is Louis didn't want to leave Harry. And some would call him nuts but he felt there was something there.

"I don't want to leave him" I sigh, "I just don't want him to think I'm taking him back so easily" I shrug.

She hums, "if I had a wealthy boyfriend I wouldn't either" she laughs.

"But you know why I fell in love with your dad?" She asks. "Yes he was well off as is Harry but he treated me respectfully. We went through the same thing, he cheated on me but he really regretted it"

"I'm saying that to say this, if you're having a hard time finding a reason to not go back then you still have feelings for him."

Johannah leaves Louis with those words of advice. He couldn't escape Harry no matter how hard he tried.

He could change his name in his phone, he could change his background.

He couldn't escape the fact that he drives a car that was gifted from him or the fact that the sweater he wore six days ago was one of the first things Harry had bought him. 

"Alright" he huffs standing from the couch. He goes to his bedroom and grabs his shoes. Johannah pushes the front door closed and she hums to herself. Everything will be alright

*

Harry was sitting on the couch he'd nearly finished the bottle of alcohol he was drinking his face was tear stained and his hair was a knotted mess.

His attention is directed to the door slot. Envelopes and folders fall onto the floor. Harry downs the last ounce of his cup and stands from the sofa.

The large white envelope was sent from Oxford University.

Louis Tomlinson 

Harry sighs and it wasn't for the overwhelming feeling of nausea from the amount of liquor he drank.

Harry holds the envelope to his chest before going to his bedroom. Harry had made a box of Louis things. He couldn't stand going in their closet and having to step over his many shoes.

He couldn't stand going into their bathroom and seeing all the bath bombs and floral shampoos.

He couldn't stand opening their drawers and finding Louis lingerie and even old wrappers from those nights they stayed in.

Harry places the envelope in the box before pushing it under the bed

*

When Louis made it up the elevator he stood outside the door and collected himself the drive over he wanted to turn back and move on but he couldn't.