2.7

RATED M FOR MATURE
Chapter 27*
Third

"I am exhausted" Louis says falling onto the bed. It was day three of their seven day vacation.

The twins kept him occupied all day. Darcy with braiding and painting her nails Oliver with drawing and looking for some "magical" bug.

"How come?" Harry says with a hum as he looks up from his iPad. Louis scoffs rolling onto his back "Darcy and Oliver. They're way more energetic than I thought."

Louis crawls to the top of the bed. "Which I'll have to get used to because I want children of my own"

"That is if your sperm can still swim"
Louis teases. "I'll have you know my uncle had a child at 55 so I'd watch your mouth"

Louis glances at the book he's reading. "Wow how coincidental" he says. "Kama Sutra" he chuckles.

Harry puts his hand on the inside of Louis knee. "Perhaps we should try something out" Harry says with a raised brow.

"We've already done half of these positions" Louis sighs swiping the virtual pages. "And the other half we can't do because you have a bad back".

Harry pushes Louis onto his back before hovering him. Louis innocently plays with Harry's cross necklace and what'll happen later needs a lot of holy water.

"I'd be careful about commenting down on me darling" Harry says kissing Louis jaw. "Why daddy it's the truth" Louis says not being able to make eye contact with him.

"Says the one whose always begging me not to stop" Harry says pressing his front against Louis who moans at the pressure.

"We have to stay quiet the kids are right beside us" Louis says.

The house they had got was places so the rooms were right next to each other meaning Oliver and Darcy were only 5 inches away from Harry and Louis

"Cmon" Harry says pulling Louis up by his hands. He pushes Louis roughly onto the couch the have in their room.

Louis pulls off Harrys shirt. "I think I want to take control this time" he says standing from he couch and ushering Harry to sit.

Louis takes off his sleep shirt which fell below the bottoms of his shorts. Louis kicks them away leaving him in his panties which were pink satin the ones Harry absolutely can't get enough of.

"Did you wear these for me?" Harry smirks his hands kneading Louis arse through the material. "Of course daddy. To bad they'll be taken off"

Louis sits on his heels Harrys bulge on prominent display through his boxers. Louis rubs his palm against it before his perfectly done manicured hands pull down the waistband.

Harry winces once it lands against his stomach. Harry has to nearly sit on his hands to stop from pushing Louis further down his shaft.

"Just like that" Harry moans leaning his head against the couch. Louis pulls off and uses his hand instead. Harry throbs which makes him stop because if he isn't careful he'll reach his orgasm.

"Fuck why'd you stop?" Harry says his neck was red from leaning back so long. "Because I want to ride you" Louis stands to his feet, Harry lies onto his back and pulls Louis overtop of him.

Louis lifts his head to give Harry better access to his "sweet spot" and upon doing so he spots a familiar box, the same box his and Harrys pleasure "toys were in.

"Oh you brought our box" Louis says standing to his feet. Harry groans, "be patient daddy" Louis pulls the small case from under the ottoman.

Louis pulls out a pair of handcuffs the ones he bought a while back. "I was saving those for later darling" Harry mumbles with a smirk.

Louis closes the box pushing it back into hiding "Well we can use them now I don't want you getting ahead of yourself" Louis says straddling Harrys waist.

"Give me your hands" Louis unlocks the cuffs and Harry willingly and almost eagerly holds his wrists out. There's just enough slack for Harry to still freely move but not as much as he wishes.

*

"Oh daddy I'm gonna come" Louis says his hands were placed behind him on Harry's thighs.

"Who did this to you?" Harry says with his hands on Louis thighs to stabilize him. (And because t was the only place his hands could reach)

"You daddy" Louis says tossing his head back. Louis slows his movements and leans onto his arms. He pants feeling Harry thrust into him.

Louis screws his eyes shut feeling himself come down from his high. Harry comes inside him and Louis tiredly leans foreword to stand to his feet.

"Now I'm really exhausted" he says moving his fringe from his forehead. "I like how you took control. You even put me in handcuffs" Harry says and Louis unlocks them.

"Mum Dad?" Oliver's voice could be heard from behind the door. Harry and Louis nearly somersault back into their bed.

"The door is locked but I wrote you a note...bye" He says slipping a paper under the door and they hear footsteps going down he hall.

"Do you think he heard us?" Louis asks standing to his feet. "You maybe. Oh daddy!" Harry mocks him.

Louis throws his pillow at him before picking up the note. In chicken scratch it says

Dear reader mum or dad

We ordered pizza off dad's laptop it's arriving in 23 minutes send payment of 32.36 to our room

And a tip for ex-ellent service

Love, Darcy + Olly

"Well this is better than I thought" Louis says giving Harry the letter. "We still have to tell them about the birds and the bees but that'll be later"

"Hopefully they don't catch us before we explain it."