2.10

Chapter 30*
Third

HUGE filler chapter and super short I apologize

"What's wrong is he small?" Johannah asks taking a small sip from her tea. "No he's not lacking in that area" Louis waves off.

"He went and got tested they said he has a high sperm count" Louis adds pulling his legs into the chair.

"Then make me some grand babies before I'm too old" she laughs. "You have Oliver and Darcy" Louis laughs.

"We do plan to have babies preferably two to make four but if more than we'll be happy." Louis shrugs placing his mug on the small saucer.

"But we've decided to wait at least until I graduate next May and we have to be careful cause condoms do break" Louis sighs.

"Well that's only a few months away. Who knows you may conceive on your anniversary in a few months" Johannah says and Louis rolls his eyes.

"I can't believe we've been together nearly a year" Louis sighs happily.

Johannah nods "i was starting to worry that you would be an old hermit forever."

"Gee Thanks" Louis chuckles. "Now Lottie on the other hand she needs to cut it out... you know I caught her and Charlie"

Louis shushes her "I really don't want to know about her escapades" he says with a faint laugh. "But in the garage!" Johannah exclaims.

"That's dangerous....she could've gotten tetanus in there with those old parts and what have you."

Louis stands from the sofa. "Do you hear something I think I hear Doris?" He says leaving the living room

*

"I need a new background for my phone" Louis says sitting on Harry's desk his boyfriend was digging through a file cabinet.

Louis picks up Harrys phone and unlocks it. And goes straight to his camera roll.

"Thank you for unlocking my phone" Harry says with a chuckle as he sits back down his hand on Louis knee.

Louis scoffs "you literally don't have any selfies." He says scrolling through the few pictures Harry has many of them are either nature food or Louis and the kids.

"Mr.Styles you have nudes?!" Louis exclaims (and of course he checks the date Incase it was when Sylem was around)

"Yeah loads" Harry says with furrowed brows. "Did you actually try to measure?" Louis asks watching the ruler appear on the picture.

9 inches

Harry shrugs with a smug grin. "Well after we found out I have a high sperm count. I figured we'd celebrate"

"And by we you mean you and your dick" Louis says scrolling some more. "Exactly" harry says kissing Louis cheek.

"Do you wank to these?" Louis asks with a raised brow at this point finding pictures of himself in lingerie.

Harry sits back in his chair. "On occasion what can I say" he says cockily.

"And you know my dream scenario" Harry says putting his arms behind his head. "Yes I know your scenario"

Harrys dream scenario was school Louis. Ever since he saw Louis in the shortest plaid Burberry skirt he could've bought.

"Maybe for our anniversary" Louis suggests. "Wow a year already?" Harry hums.