4.5

Chapter 55*
Third

It'd been two days since they'd gotten drunk today was the last day and they should go out with a bang.

Louis straps on his signature YSL heel before making his way to the lower deck of the yacht.

"I'm bored" Louis says his hand holding onto the door frame as he swings into the room with a pout.

Harry looks up from his phone. He smirks and leans back on the couch.

 He smirks and leans back on the couch

He motions Louis over with a finger. Louis heels clack against the wood floor. "Weren't too bored to get dressed for me" Harry says cockily.

"It's our last day here and we're both recovered from a few nights ago" Louis shuffles on his feet as harry stands. "How'd you sneak this on board I packed your bag" Harry asks rubbing his thumbs against the material.

"Remember when I was "looking for my shoes" before we left" Louis asks. "Well I wasn't looking for shoes"

Harry places a quick smack on Louis bum. "I can tell you're going to be a scamp" Harry says kissing him once more.

Louis nods "Mhm" he mumbles into the kiss. Harry continues, his tongue swiping Louis lips for him to open them.

Harry lifts Louis leg around his waist. He hand rubbing it softly. "Jump baby" he mutters lifting Louis onto his waist hiking him up further for better support.

Louis kisses Harrys jaw, below his ear, and down his neck. Once in the bedroom Harry tosses Louis onto the bed.

"Amazing how good you look" he mumbles. Louis sits on the edge of the bed his heel clad feet planted on the mattress as well.

"Thanks, just bought it" Louis winks and Harry shakes his head knowing the song reference and Louis unbuckles his pants.

After pulling them down Louis spreads his legs for Harry to stand between. He pulls down Harrys pants revealing the semi.

Harry caresses Louis cheeks once he looks up at him. Louis knows Harrys a sucker for his eyes which he uses to his full advantage.

Louis strokes Harry before pressing the tip to his lips. He looks up at Harry before taking the tip between his lips.

Harry encourages Louis by holding his hand to the back of his head. But Louis purposely keeps his hand at the base to he can't take him all at once.

"baby" Harry mumbles growing impatient. Louis plants kisses on his fern leaf tattoos and harry pulls him away.

"The act your playing isn't helping" Harry says tapping his member against Louis tongue.

Louis hums biting back a smile "it's fun to see you riled up" he strokes Harry one last time before he's pushed onto the bed.