5.2

AN - IDK why but Harry having a tattoo sleeve and the other with barely anything makes me feel some type of way 🤪😍

Chapter 83
Third

"What're you looking for?" Louis asks from under the duvet. "My glasses" Harry says digging in his pockets.

"They're on your head" he says, the brown glasses tucked away in his growing locks.

"Harry you'll be okay" Louis says sitting up in bed. He could tell Harry was worrying about something because he was pacing.

"Just go to work and do what you normally do"  he yawns standing from the bed. "And call me if you need anything" Louis says straightening his tie.

Harry nods "does this suit look okay?" Harry says looking in the mirror. "Yes you look very sharp and handsome as always" Louis hums.

"Just breathe. You're going to work and you're going to make money and talk to clients" Louis lists brushing Harrys shoulders.

"You'll have lunch at Mary-Anne's across the street, then you'll come back and finalize your reports then come home" he nods and Harry Harry sighs and Louis grabs the jar from Harrys bedside.

"I think nows the perfect time to use this" he says handing the candle that smelled like his perfume to Harry.

"Thank you. I love you." Harry kisses his forehead. "I love you too." Louis hums planting his feet back on the floor.

"Oh I have the pickup for the pig at 4 I get home at 4:30 so Darcy and Oliver can watch the kids while we're out"

"Okay I'll set a reminder on my phone" Louis says already typing it out. "Happy Thoughts" he reminds Harry before he leaves the bedroom.

*

"Say mummy" Oliver says to Rowan who giggles his hands against the high chair.

"Mummy" Oliver says slower. "Mmm" Rowan hums Oliver waiting with anticipation.

"Oliver Darcy when you get home from school you have to watch Arlo and the boys for about thirty minutes while I run errands for Harry"

Louis says holding plastic blue spoon in a bowl of oatmeal. "Do we get any dinero?" Darcy says rubbing her fingers together.

"I can ask your dad to cut your allowance" Louis shrugs.

"Well watch them for free...bye mum" Oliver says tugging Darcy out of the kitchen. "Bye have fun" Louis waves.

"Buh bye!" Arlo waves. "And I think we're done" Louis chuckles when Rowan makes a mess of the oatmeal.

"Mummy is nanny coming over" Arlo asks kneeling on the chair. "Yes she's coming over to bring daddy a book"

"What tind of book?" She asks standing on her tip toes. "A book to help daddy worry less"

"Worry?" She says tilting her head. "Why Daddy worry? We're otay" she asks shifting her weight back and forth.

Louis wipes Rowan's hands and chubby cheeks. "I know but daddy wants to double check to make sure we're okay"

"Now I say it's time to get dressed" Louis says poking Arlos bare stomach.

Louis carries Rowan in one arm and Noah in the other as they go to Arlos room.

*

Harry blew out the candle Louis bought him before typing his message on his computer

To Louis 💍
Hey darling, I'm getting off at 3:15 today. So I will stop and get the pig on the way h....

"Harry you ready" Liam asks knocking on the door. Harrys thoughts are out the window that fast. "Yeah I'm ready" he says stepping from the computer.