Day 25

When you thank God for everything it's almost impossible for you to go around grouchy and angry. The point of me saying this is not so you can go out and prove that it is indeed possible but so that you thank God for all the things in your life and watch the difference it makes in your life. When you thank God for little things like finding a pencil on the ground it opens your eyes to how good your day is actually going. Thanking God for problems often helps them look less problematic and know that God is going to do something good with your troubles. Being thankful also opens a door between you and God, it will bring you closer to Him and make you want to shout His praise all day long. When you look for things to be thankful for then you start to realize how much thought God put into you and everything around you, and that's just one small small snippet of His whole story. Imagine how much time and affection He put in to creating you. Then multiply that by the three billion people who are alive today and all the people who have ever lived and know that's why God's so amazing. Because He loves each and everyone of us enough to put so much detail in our lives and we should thank Him for it more often than we do if your anything like me. I used to wonder why God deserved all this praise and I didn't realize that He is love and He created all of us in a beautifully creative way that He didn't have to do. He could've made like a thousand human models and kept repeating them but He made more than three billion because He loved us and He still loves us.