Day 27

Driving a car you need your eyes on the road so you don't crash and hurt yourself and others. You also have to go the right direction, if it's a one way road you need to go they way your supposed to go. Knowing where you're going is important as well, you can't get there if you don't know where you're headed. You need maps to give you instructions on the way, it's not fun when your Google Maps doesn't have internet and you're stranded. Some people are too prideful or too lazy to pull out their map so they get lost. Some people read the map and get distracted and stop at shopping centers or whatever else is on the side of the road and they never make it to the destination. Then there are people who read the map, keep their eyes on the road and thoughts on the destination and enjoy the celebration once they get there.

If you keep your mind set on God, or your eyes on His road it's easier to avoid crashes, or it's easier to keep following God's way. You need to check to see if you're going the right direction towards God or if you are actually going into a rut away from Him. We are going to Heaven, God's home and we are moving towards becoming more like Him every minute. Our map is the Bible where God gives us instructions for everything we have to face. We need to read our map and know what we need to do in this world. It's all a question of which driver you're going to be.