Day 97

It's hard to be patience sometimes. By sometimes I mean most of the time for most people. If patience isn't one of the things you struggle with a lot, awesome, but most people do have trouble with waiting along time and maintaining the trust they started with. We need patience because God doesn't always work on our time line, He knows what's best and when it will happen. Unfortunately we don't know when things will happen and awesome everything turns out. Just have to trust God a wait patiently for His plan even if it seems like it's been forever and nothing's happened. I can't give you steps to help you wait on God's time you need to figure out your own trust in God. If you don't trust God then nothing I can say will really change that because you're trust is between you and God. I can work at convincing you that trusting in God is important but at the end no one else can make that decision for you. Going through life each day normally it might not be that hard to trust God, everything's going good isn't God awesome. It's in the hard times when you really need to trust God. I hope you talk to Him and remind yourself there isn't a problem He doesn't already know the answer to. He will take care of you even if it's hard to notice.