Day 90

Goliath was nine feet tall, a Philistine challenge the Israelites to send one of their soldiers to fight him whoever won would when the war. God's people just started at him trembling with fear, they didn't see how anyone could possibly beat Goliath who's armor weighed 125 pounds. Then David, who was just visiting his older brothers in the army asked one solider, "Who is that man who dares to insult the living God and His people." David, a young shepherd, walked up to Goliath without fear. He swung his slingshot and a pebble knocked out the giant, then David killed Him.

The rest of the army saw the giant, the problem, and that's all they could look at. But David walked into the battle with complete faith in God, he saw the problem but focused his eyes on God. David couldn't even wear amour because it was too heavy and too big but he shot a rock to hit someone nine feet tall in the forehead. Everyone knew God was the reason David was able to win. There was no doubt of who was stronger after the battle was won but David was the only one who realized God was so much bigger than Goliath. We all have our own problems in our lives but none of them are bigger than God. You have to go through trials so you know you need God, think of them as opportunities to know God's strength. Sometimes it's easier to see than others but His strength is always there and it is much bigger than our own.