Day 119

You have to remember everyone is living a life full of events you don't know and emotions you don't see. You don't know what's going on with them right now that you can't imagine going through. Everyone you meet is fighting a battle and most of the time you won't be able to see it. You don't have to know what's going on with someone to be kind to them. What this world needs is more kindness towards everyone. You should be kind to all the people you cross paths with no matter what they look like, how old they are, how much money they have, how they treat others, or anything else. They way you treat them is based on how God says we should treat people not who the people are. That way the people who don't get a lot of kindness get it from you. Typically people ignore those who are annoying or mean and they don't take the time to give that person kindness any person should get. That person you think is really annoying might be trying to avoid getting forgotten and left out of things. The mean person may be copping people in their life and they may not have any positive influences in their life. So don't forget other people are dealing with difficult things too and you never know all of what someone is going through.