Day 85

Don't settle for being with people who don't treat you like you're special because you are. You are God's child, specially made by Him to do something amazing in this life and then go to Heaven to be with Him and others who are also His children. People often treat others like they don't matter much but you should treat everyone the same way Jesus treated you serving, merciful, and loving. That doesn't mean everyone else should treat you like you aren't worth their full time and attention. When people don't see your worth, yes still be kind to them, but don't waste your time hanging out with them a bunch. If they don't treat you like you're special then their opinion about you shouldn't matter and you shouldn't waste anytime trying to impress them.

When people don't see how much you're worth that doesn't mean you get to start diminishing their worth. They are still a human and they probably need some love if they are treating others worse than they deserve. Don't worry about their opinions about you or what they're going to do, love them and be kind to them. Kindness can open up hearts and everyone should get kindness. Unfortunately it's not something many people get a lot of in this world. So treat everyone with kindness like Jesus did but don't worry about trying to hang out or impress that person who doesn't treat you like you're amazing because you are amazing.