Day 115

Search for good in your life. Look for that amazing thing in each person you meet. Look at yourself and focus on all the good things without seeing the flaws and shortcomings for a minute. Don't just look at people though look all around you. See the blooming flowers or a breeze on a hot day. Take some time to just look for all the good in your life.

Looking for good is very similar to looking for God. Once you see good in other people you can start to see parts of God in them. You start seeing all of God's beautiful creation and how that shows you His character. You look at yourself and you see the best parts of you are really parts of God. When you see part of God in them it's harder to be rude to them or treat them like they don't really matter. Seeing good in everything is a great way to be a witness for your faith, people will notice and seeing good in everything is something people want to be a part of. They may not be used to Christians who see amazing things in them because the Christians they've met in the past were being critical when things weren't perfect. Seeing the good, and expressing it aloud, can really bring you closer to God and show others a path to God.