Day 107

God doesn't always answer your prayers. Really sometimes we don't understand or see God's answer to our prayer. Maybe we aren't asking for the right things or maybe His answer comes through another person or a Bible verse. Most of the time God won't change your circumstances so everything is easy and you're happy. He'll help you change your way of thinking so you can be joyful no matter what circumstances you're in. Instead of fixing what's going on around you every time something bad happens God focuses on fixing you. It really confused everyone when the Savior they've been waiting on for thousands of years didn't raise an army and overthrow the Romans. Instead He sat down and are with sinners, He spoke to crowds and welcomed young children. Jesus came and fixed people's hearts, He didn't solve everyone's problems He actually caused more problems. Few people really understood what Jesus was trying to tell them and that's caused unrest between those who got it and loved Jesus and everyone else. It didn't seem like the world had been saved but there was love in the church, when they were being killed and arrested they where kind to each other and gave what they had willingly. They made new members and talked about Jesus shamelessly, those people may have been being persecuted but they where the ones full of joy all the time.