Day 101

Don't pick favorites. We're all messed up, we're all humans, and we all equal. None of us should be higher than someone else especially because of things like money or beauty. If we treat anyone different it should be the ones who are suffering, the people who are living in poverty because they are so often forgotten about by everyone else. Don't think of yourself better than everyone else because you're a Christian; being Christian means you're forgiven, you know you're messed up but you also know God loves you no matter what, it means you share God's amazing love story with other people so that they can also enjoy His salvation. Don't let being Christian go to your head and belittle everyone else or be blind to your own sin. Other people watch what you're doing and how your acting, if you treat other people worse for not being Christian then you aren't showing God's love. People will look at you and say, "Look at how all the Christians look down on others even though they say we're all messed up, why would I want to be part of that?" It's not the way God calls us to be and it doesn't help us bring more people to Him so don't think Christians are better just because they are Christians.