Day 89

When you wake up in the morning what's on your mind? As you go throughout your day what goes through your head? Is it how you can become closer to God today or how you can make Joe Bob feel appreciated? Is it how many followers you have on Snapchat or all the work you have to do? Then think about how your day goes. If it's good then you either just had a chance really good day or you did what God wants you to do. If it's bad then something out of your control might've happened that really affects your life or a loved one, or something inside of you is messed up. There really aren't any other options , there might be something I'm forgetting but in general that's how the feelings throughout the day come. How you start off the day and what you think about throughout the day really has a huge affect on your mood. So when you dread getting up each morning and then focus on the negatives throughout your day then you don't have a good day. We all have days like that and we all have days where we just want to go to bed but we should try for those things to not be our focus. If you want to have days filled with joy focus your thoughts on God and live the life He has planned for you.