Day 102

When you try to witness, or share, your faith with other people you can't shove it in their face. You need to get to know them and listen to their story. Everyone has problems and there are many reasons for people to not follow Christ. Be careful that you don't talk about your faith so much that it actually pushes the person away from God. Not that talking about your faith is a bad thing but having someone talk constantly about something you don't really agree with won't make them want to join Christianity, especially not if they feel like you're forcing them into believing. There isn't one way to share your faith, mainly because it's very personal and depends a lot on you and the other person. I enjoy writing and I'm good at it for me writing about God is a better way to spread my faith. That does not mean I don't have to share Christianity with people in my life just that the main way I do God's work is through writing. Maybe the way you can share your faith is to show all the fruits of the spirit so people start to see how amazing Christianity can be, maybe it's to have a public faith (which is very different than having an overly showy faith) where you never hide you relationship with God. Witnessing isn't going to be easy, it will push you out of your comfort zone and people will get upset with you, but it's worth it to bring more people the joy, love, and hope that can only be found with God.