Day 67

Two paths are laid out before you. One you walk blindfolded and trust God is leading you in the best way, the other you walk blindfolded but you don't have to rely on anyone else. It's obviously better to have someone guiding you along who knows where to go and can keep you from falling. However many people think they know the correct direction even with the blindfold on and think anyone else will lead them to destruction when really they're headed that way anyway. In life it's hard to realize we're wearing a blindfold sometimes but we can't see the future and we don't know the best way to go so we really are blind. The only one who isn't wearing a blindfold is God so if you're following anyone else and letting them lead you know that they are just as blind as you. God will lead you to Heaven if you trust Him enough to follow His directions. Many voices in this world will shout directions at telling you if you do such and such everyone will like you or if you buy our product you'll be happy. God's voice won't be shouting at you but when you do try and listen you can hear Him clearly, He also gave you instructions written down in a book called the bible that's kind of important. Follow that and trust God to lead through life even when it seems like He's leading you through all the trials.