Day 149

You can't do everything. That's ok you don't need to be an amazing trumpet player, a good soccer (football), and a great mathematician. Some people have all those talents, some people are good at one or two of those things, and then there are the people who aren't good at any of them. We all don't have the same talents and that's a good thing, imagine if everyone was really good at art but no one could do science well. No one can do everything so we need each other to help us with the things we can't do. I have a hard time with constant joy but I'm pretty good at being kind to people. When I talk to people who follow Jesus I remember how important that joy is and I get some of God's joy by being around people who are overflowing with His joy. Everyone has things they're really good at, you might not know what your talent is yet but you have one and it's beautiful. Whatever your talent is use it glorify God, He created all of you and He died to save you because He loves you. Your beautiful singing can lead others in praise songs, your sports skills could put you in a place to show others how to live their lives as a Christian, your unconditional love can show others who God is, whatever you're good at you can use to glorify God.