Day 83

Look for the beauty in people. We all have issues and we're all messed up, that's the one thing every human has in common with everyone else. It's easy to look at someone and see where they fall short and where they need to improve. But it's a lot harder to look at someone and say, "You can inspire people with energy and that's a special gift. I know you will get to use it for God's plan and help so many people." It easier to say calm down dude you need to chill. When you stop being so absorbed in yourself and others flaws and then take the time to look at someone else and see how special they are it changes everything. To be able to look into someone's eyes and say, "you are the child of the Lord of the universe and you are loved," can really help someone through a hard spot. Or it can just make their day but when you say that to someone they don't just forget about it. Maybe it will make them think about Christianity and what it really is, maybe it will change the way they treat people, or maybe it will make them more aware of kindness in the world. Be willing to love people and see the beauty in them when everyone else, including them, sees the problems. Jesus called us to love everyone and ate with horrible sinners because He saw something in them everyone else over looked.