Day 39

God is worthy of glory because He created each of us uniquely and took the time to create special lives for each of us. He loves us like we are the only one even though there are 7 billion people alive right now and more than that have walked the earth. He loved each of them and He loves each of us. You have details in your life only someone who truly loved you would take the time to put it. He created a Home for us with Him that's so incredible we can't even imagine it. He is worthy because He gave us our freedom and even when we screwed up He decided to make it possible for us to come Home. Then He came down as the ultimate bridge between our messed up world and beautiful Heaven. Jesus left everything, splendor, power, perfection, comfort, and He came as a baby in a dirty stable to a poor young girl. He deserves our praise because He taught us even when we wouldn't listen and was tortured, taunted, and killed so that the people who were hurting Him could be forgiven and go Home with Him. God a hundred percent deserves all glory and praise, not just because He has power but because He loves us as undeserving as we are. His love is the reason I will always bow to Him and to Him only.